Lidl Runcorn

Reading reviews and one lad is saying worst rdc in country ! , I’m assuming it’s just like the rest , well will soon find out

Lidl, doesn’t matter which one, they’re all self tip. Present yourself to Good-in with your notes, they will ask you to sign a little piece of paper to say that you know how to use an electric pallet truck and tell you what bay. Put it on the bay and return to the GI desk, give them your keys and they will give you a key to insert into a pallet truck. You now have to go and find one if there isn’t one actually near your bay, which is normally the hardest part of the tip. Tip pallets into the designated area, park up the pallet truck, swap keys back, pull off bay and park up and wait for your notes.

What could go wrong Dozy ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I did it last year. Took me about 25 mins to get 26 pallets off.

And then an hour to get my notes…and the alarm thing keeps going off on the goods in door whilst you are stood there leaning against the vending machine.

It does not make you happy.

Do yourself a favour and park on the outside lane

OVLOV JAY:
Do yourself a favour and park on the outside lane

all change. :grimacing: angled bays now. :sunglasses:

arrived 7 am , gone by 8 am, straight on bay when I got there , then apx 10
Mins waiting for paperwork , not sure how lad deemed it worst rdc in country , but like most rdc you can get tipped ok one day , not the next

They’ve given you special treatment dozy. They didn’t want to hold you up in case you were late for your day in court [emoji54]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk