Licence came back today

Hi everyone my licence came back today from DVLA with my C on it, sent it last Tuesday so I am happy can see if I can get an earlier cpc test now as I have had a couple of promising replies from CVs I have sent out.

Big Brummie Macca:
Hi everyone my licence came back today from DVLA with my C on it, sent it last Tuesday so I am happy can see if I can get an earlier cpc test now as I have had a couple of promising replies from CVs I have sent out.

Do not send off the licence after passing the mod 4 test - the info that you have passed is electronically sent to DVLA by the DSA

Keep your mod 4 test pass paper handy to show employers as the DQC may take a little time to get to you - no saying how long - all depends on DVLA efficiency

Yeah thanks ROG I was going to ask that a few days ago but read through another post and got my answer thats why I sent it before am I right in thinking that the mod 4 pass certificate would be suffice proof that I have passed it or would I have to wait for my card to come through if I pass that is?

Big Brummie Macca:
Yeah thanks ROG I was going to ask that a few days ago but read through another post and got my answer thats why I sent it before am I right in thinking that the mod 4 pass certificate would be suffice proof that I have passed it or would I have to wait for my card to come through if I pass that is?

I’ll bet many employers won’t even ask to see it !!
If they do then then I cannot see there being a problem showing them the pass paper - it’s not as if it is the licence that they cannot see

Thanks ROG just hope I pass and the replies I have had turn into something.