Module 4 done, wheres the cpc card?

Hi everyone. I did my module 4 last Friday. I was wondering if anyone knows if they send out the card automatically or do I have to send off for it?
Thanks.

GonnaBe:
Hi everyone. I did my module 4 last Friday. I was wondering if anyone knows if they send out the card automatically or do I have to send off for it?
Thanks.

Not sure about Mod4, but after I did my 35 hours of periodic, the card arrived 5 days later…

Thanks. I’ll hang on and hope its the same. I can drive with the certificate anyway.

Assuming you hold C1, C or CE your cpc card will be with you anytime. If you’re waiting to pass your test, then the cpc card will arrive about the same time as your new licence.

But, as you say, you’re legal to drive now on your Mod 4 pass cert.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

mine took just under 2 weeks to come, they do say it can take up to 20 days! ridiculous considering it took them 4 days to send my licence back!

they come fairly quickly as long as you have completed your case studies and your practical test it will come automatically by post within 2 weeks maximum :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. It is here now. Only took just over a week. Feels good having it all with me now :laughing: .

Nice one mate, glad it arrived quickly, the DVLA seem to have pulled their fingers out of their arses and they are now more efficient with sending stuff out :slight_smile: