Licence Back

Just received my shiny new class 2 licence back through the post and I only passed my test on the 6th Dec :open_mouth: - hats off to the DVLA & Royal Mail :smiley:

First class 1 lesson this coming week - can`t wait :wink:

Will keep you posted :stuck_out_tongue:

come on own up, how many people have you showed it to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I never thought I’d see the day when the DVLA actually did something impressive… :open_mouth:
Saying that, I got my provisional licence through in 4 days!! I thought it must have been a one off, but obviously not :laughing:
Even though they are capable of great service, I doubt I will see my new licence this side of Crimbo :cry:

Actually, I have always found the DVLA to be very efficient when it comes to processing licenses.

Got to give them their due…they aren’t totally useless at everything!..most of the time.

Alex

when I passed the examiner sent my licence off given that it was a friday afternoon and I had my nice shiny new one on the following wednesday now thats service

I got my driving licence back 9 days after passing my Cat. H test - the longest it’s ever taken. This is probably due to the fact that it was a Home test and not done in the Driving Test Centre so it slowed things down a little bit…but not that much.

They’re quite on-the-ball actually,

Richard
:slight_smile:

If you live near DVLA you can take your licence/paperwork to them and collect the new one the following day.
Special service for Welsh drivers only :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mekong:
come on own up, how many people have you showed it to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only the wife at the moment cos im full of flu but have no fear,it will be doing the rounds this week !! :wink: As im sure my flu will as well :open_mouth:

lol, are you starting your class1 training this week an when is test, hope that goes as good for you mate. :smiley:

wish they were that efficient with mine as still waiting to here from them :unamused: :unamused: :cry:

The Drivers’ Medical Group aren’t known for their swiftness Ang…You just need to ring them a lot and make a thorough nuisance of yourself. Works for me. :wink:

mekong:
lol, are you starting your class1 training this week an when is test, hope that goes as good for you mate. :smiley:

Yes mate - first lesson on tuesday but earliest test at the moment is first week in february but instructor is trying to get me an earlier date by way of a cancellation :wink:

Lucy:
The Drivers’ Medical Group aren’t known for their swiftness Ang…You just need to ring them a lot and make a thorough nuisance of yourself. Works for me. :wink:

Very true Lucy have been on the phone a few times this week to them

russjp:

mekong:

Yes mate - first lesson on tuesday but earliest test at the moment is first week in february but instructor is trying to get me an earlier date by way of a cancellation :wink:

Good luck with the training and test