DVLA

Has anyone waited 3 months for there provisional to come back well i have and it is still not here and as you could imagine im not a happy boy . What the hell are they doin iv rang and they say its still getting processed its a joke but im the one not laughing is there anything i can do to hurry them up ■■? my partner said to get in contact with the transport minister but im thinking the time they do out my license would be back any ideas welcome cheers

Have they given a reason as to why it is taking so long :question:
DVLA 01792 782 341

Yes they did the doc filled in a part of the d4 form wrong and he had to amend it which he did that was 23 working days ago since the dvla recived it from the doc im at wits end aaggghhh

I would call them daily until they resolve it

Been calling twice a week but get the same old flannel that they have alot of people applying for licenses and i will have to wait

That’s a fob off - they have lost your stuff and dare not admit it

Has the doc who did your medical still got a copy of the report - if yes, submit the whole thing again as if it was the first time and tell them that they already have your licence in their possession - hopefully you made photocopies of it before you d]sent it so send them a secondary photocopy

i was thinking that myself rog but i never photocopied any of it so i might be up the creak without a paddle so to speak i will get hold of my doc tomorrow and see if he has a copy thanks rog

when are you start trainin or when do you intend to start work as you could be a little ‘resourceful’ :slight_smile: :wink:
this is what i had to do as it did take a while for mine to come back

Heard today of someone who waited a few weeks. Turns out he had a paper licence, had never had a passport and never had points etc. So not known to the powers that be. When he rang, he was fobbed off but in the end insisted on a reason for the delay. He was told it was a “suspicious application”. But he got it a few days later.

Expect your case is different but this was still a bit interesting :laughing: :laughing:

update, been on the phone to the lazy dvla, and so they say 80k people waiting in the medical departme alone. after 20 mins on the blower and beenin passed around the houses i get and wait for it , i cant see sir why your app has been so long in bein processed i will flag it now and it will be with you within a week … i will wait like i have done for the past 3 and so months an see but have been told to ring yes ring on a direct no, on wednesday to make sure it has gone throw fingers crossed and then maybe i can book my theory test and make a start on something i have longed to for a while