LGV Training - Dumfries/Carlisle

Hi Guys,

Im looking to go for my Class 2 (C) and then Class 1 (C+E) within the next few months.

As I stay in Dumfries (SW Scotland), the 2 nearest places that offer the training are Nithcree in Dumfries and System Group in Carlisle.

Has anyone had any experience with either? What are they like? Are there any other places locally?

Cheers

Sorry, cannot help with your question but can help with some tips - try the link in my signature :smiley:

i went with nithcree and found them really good…

passed both classes first time!

I used nithcree and passed both classes first time. Cannot reccomend them enough.

Excellent, cheers for that guys!

I took my HGV with Crystal in Carlisle, and the Instructor has an excellent reputation with local hauliers and the test examiners.
If you would like his number, give me a pm and you can get a quote.

Pointman:
I took my HGV with Crystal in Carlisle, and the Instructor has an excellent reputation with local hauliers and the test examiners.
If you would like his number, give me a pm and you can get a quote.

If recommending a company then you are allowed to put the name, website link and phone number on here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
It would not be allowed if you had an ‘interest’ in that company. For example, I am not allowed to mention, on open forums, the company I work for as I would have an ‘interest’ in doing so - and quite rightl too :slight_smile:

Cheers Rog.

I don’t work for the company, just took my test with him.

Kev Watson
Crystal Commercial Training
Tel: 07768771722

Local haulage companies use him to train their staff too.

Pointman:
Cheers Rog.

I don’t work for the company, just took my test with him.

Kev Watson
Crystal Commercial Training
Tel: 07768771722

Local haulage companies use him to train their staff too.

Excellent mate, cheers for that! I’ll give him a call later! :smiley:

Glad to be of help :smiley: