Level d air cargo security training

I need to do this course urgently does anyone have any idea who does them. I have googled it but i am wondering if anyone has any inside knowledge as its urgent and a good job riding on it. Thanks

melv1golf:
I need to do this course urgently does anyone have any idea who does them. I have googled it but i am wondering if anyone has any inside knowledge as its urgent and a good job riding on it. Thanks

If you put your area on the post or your profile, people can help you more, a couple of lads who I am friends with have just done D with a lad from Moira

its level 4 security its very simple sit in a class room watch a video under stand known cargo unknown cargo then answer some questions simples it isnt hard and depending were you live threr will be many firms that do it
hargreves in t/park and leeds will doit if not they will put you on to someone

karl2878:
its level 4 security its very simple sit in a class room watch a video under stand known cargo unknown cargo then answer some questions simples it isnt hard and depending were you live threr will be many firms that do it
hargreves in t/park and leeds will doit if not they will put you on to someone

Level D is a lot more than Level 4, you get to handle the semtex and are able to stop and question anyone in the warehouse or grounds.

Level B is equivalent to the old Level 4 and is aimed at delivery drivers. 1 day course.

Level D is much more intense and is designed for the people who prepare and pack the contents, screen visitors and control access.

Level D course is mandatory for staff involved in the handling or preparation of air cargo which includes.
Access control, cargo protection and patrolling control areas
Searching, checking and controlling access to aircraft
Recognition of firearms and explosives.
Methods of concealment
Methods of making cargo known.

Level D is a two day course.