Level 4 Aviation Security. What is & how to get?

As a driver looking for work and living sort of close to Heathrow, I see a lot of jobs asking for Level 4 Aviation Security. I’ve asked the Google but as with many search results, it comes back with dozens of pages of corporate double speak and other ■■■■■■■■.
So, can anyone tell me or point me to a readable resource; What is Level 4 Aviation Security Clearance, and how does one go about getting it?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

The tnt near where I live send you to do
Level 4 Aviation Security course which
covers how to spot bombs ect as they go
in to east midlands airport. Thats what I
got told by the manager there also he said
there was a level 5 which covers law, weights
and sizes of parcels to go on the plane.

Hi Paul

It’s quite a short course (couple of hours) and covers stuff like how to spot suspect packages, and what to do if you do suspect. Also about ensuring that no-one has had access to your load en-route. e.g. no opening the back doors then wandering off to your cab while you wait for shutters to open! Your load is then declared unknown and may well be refused.

As for where to get training, can’t really help. My last employer put me on the course. Might be worth contacting some local training agencies to ask.

trainingteam.co.uk/security.htm

Just found this on Google for you, they seem to specialize in Aviation Security Courses. Just type “Level 4 Aviation Securtiy Courses” in Google and it brings up loads of results

Thanks for that guys. I will look into it. Given where I live and work, I think it’s a valuable addition to my brief.