lenham storage

got to go lenham storage tomorrow for a tesco load, anyone on here tell me if you can park on thier yard as i know its quite big, or nearby parking
spot. its been over a year since i was last there.

I used to go in there quite regular a few years ago and i always had to park on the access road outside as they dont let you park in there yard.

hope this helps in some way? :smiley: :smiley:

I did some casual work for Lenham Storage and Distribution many moons ago, I drove a rigid which had “LSD” painted on the doors in huge letters, I was terrified of being pulled over by the Drugs Squad :wink:

Theres NO parking in their yard OR on the road leading to it, there is a tiny layby (tuck your mirrors in type) a few hundred yards down the A20 which i wouldnt even consider.
When i used to go there (up until a couple of months ago) i allways went with a high trailer, so couldnt get under the bridge if you go there via j.8(the one with services on) so had to go via j.9, that way there is plenty of parking (big laybys) There is a little cafe nr Charing, just off the roundabout with the A252 as you go towards Lenham, no idea about cost thou.
If you want to exit via j.8, probably the services are your best bet. Im not too sure if theres anything between j.8 and Lenham, as i did go that way once but there was lots and lots of snow, i could hardly make out the road, let alone any parking places.
Lenham storage is signposted on the A20, all the way to the gatehouse from both ways (j.8 and j.9)

cheers kindle, them big laybys or little cafe sounds spot on :smiley: :smiley:

weewulliewinkie:
cheers kindle, them big laybys or little cafe sounds spot on :smiley: :smiley:

theyre all via j.9, which is definatly going the pretty way to Lenham if your coming down from M25- M20, but at least they are options if your not in a hurry. I stopped in one opposite a big coldstore, there were a couple of fridges in there as well. It was just as you’d gone over the M20, (i believe for the 2nd time)

they will not let u park on site full stop at all.u have to drop ur trl and go back for it.as for parking if u come out to the main road turn right follow it down to the roundabout over that and about couple of mile u will see a esso garage u can park at the back of it no problem use the loo and there is also a chippy acroos the road or a pub if u want a beer. i had no problems parking there at all.
but what got me is that they was tipping and loading groome wagons from holland and let them sleep on site one rule for uk another for the euro brats typical.

thunder367:
but what got me is that they was tipping and loading groome wagons from holland and let them sleep on site one rule for uk another for the euro brats typical.

Hi Thunder
If you mean croome wagons I believe they are based within the Lenham site,that will be why the are aloud to sleep there