shoreham

Bit late but yes it is or you can park in a layby where the vosa weightbridge is. got bog and is away from the road. a27 towards worthing by the airfield.

Cheers John
I stopped in the layby at the cafe on the 23 just before brighton, but next time i`ll try either the wagon park or the layby beside the airport.
Many thanks Steve

I stayed in the Albion st lorry park a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I thought it was going to be a nightmare for noise being sandwiched between a railway line and the main road , but it was actually ok. Maybe it,s different during the week, I was in on a sunday, but I never heard a thing until the alarm at 6.

Still there but be aware there are diesel thieves that use this park also!!

hi i’m driver live near there there been 50 truck fuel thefts but other than that ok 5min walk from pub it called cricketers in southwick square op green under rail line through bridge nx to truck stop end rd look across green see pub or chippy in town

Hello
Can anyone tell me if the Lorry Park on Albion st shoreham is still operating or if not anywhere near Shoreham thats good to park for the night, got two load to do there next week, i usually stop on the A23 just before Brighton but its a busy road to try and get any shut eye. many thaks Steve.