legal

when on a 45 min break is one allowed to read the comercial motor or truck and driver or anything to do with road transport

Of course one is, providing you don’t look at,

Job opportunities,
Any legal section,
Any letters relating to other drivers work experiences,
Truckstop reviews and their locations,
Anything of a technical or mechanical nature,

alright then, you can’t. :laughing: You’ll just have to resort to entertaining yourself with Top-shelf soft ■■■■.
:wink:

And don’t forget, if you are listening to the radio, and a traffic report comes on, you MUST switch it off. :smiley: :smiley:

It’s a topic that I’ve considered in the past, fleetingly, and what it comes down to at the end of the day is how any enforcement official is going to prove that you were absorbing the contents for the purposes of CPD (Continuous Professional Development) as opposed to relaxation and entertainment.

However, if one was working away at a home study pack for a CPC, then arguably, the outcome could be different. :open_mouth:

It’s a topic that I’ve considered in the past, fleetingly, and what it comes down to at the end of the day is how any enforcement official is going to prove that you were absorbing the contents for the purposes of CPD (Continuous Professional Development) as opposed to relaxation and entertainment.

However, if one was working away at a home study pack for a CPC, then arguably, the outcome could be different.

ooooo, a very valid point and something i’ve never really thought about :open_mouth:

You mean I can’t ply with my tonka truck and have postman pat on the TV in the cab at break time “O baba”

i suppose its the same if im on a weekend break
in the boozer a mate asked about your week if i mention trucking or transport related answers do i have to extend my break i wish :smiley: :smiley:

aka tiny because im 5 foot 14 and built like a brick outhouse

HAIRYGORILLA:
aka tiny because im 5 foot 14 and built like a brick outhouse

Has Brussels changed the length of an inch then??

Hope so, cos that means my willy is now bigger. :laughing:

Darby Flyer:
Has Brussels changed the length of an inch then??

Hope so, cos that means my willy is now bigger. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

fuse:
when on a 45 min break is one allowed to read the comercial motor or truck and driver or anything to do with road transport

theres only one thing you should be doing on a 45, and thats crashing out in the bunk, just remember to set the alarm :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

trouble with crashing out is you start to dream about light bars 500 hp engines ect well thats what i think happens