back here

hello all been away for ages due to being totally p****d off with the industry :imp:
just poped on to see how its all going being as though it looks like im stuck driving for the foreseeable future
doing agency work for tesco’s at the moment havnt started doing anything towards my cpc yet
bit out of the loop with rule changes :confused:
is there a newer version of the driver guard that allows for a 45 hour break at the weekend or is my old one still okay being as though it only does 48 or 36 hour breaks :slight_smile:

moving to devon soon so might be on the lookout for any jobs down that way perhaps a change of scenery and a different company th drive for with decent trucks
will rekindle the pride i used to have when i first passed my test… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

regards dave

dave150267:
hello all been away for ages due to being totally p****d off with the industry :imp:
just poped on to see how its all going being as though it looks like im stuck driving for the foreseeable future
doing agency work for tesco’s at the moment havnt started doing anything towards my cpc yet
is there a newer version of the driver guard that allows for a 45 hour break at the weekend or is my old one still okay being as though it only does 48 or 36 hour breaks :slight_smile:

All the versions of the hour guard do a 45 hour weekly rest period, that has been the required amount for many a year. However if your version does the 36 hour reduced rest then it is out of date as the reduced rest can now be 24 hours.

Coffeeholic:

dave150267:

All the versions of the hour guard do a 45 hour weekly rest period, that has been the required amount for many a year. However if your version does the 36 hour reduced rest then it is out of date as the reduced rest can now be 24 hours.

hello mate yeah mine does a 36 away or 24 home weekley rest not a 45 and to be fair i have had it a fair old time :slight_smile: