Leather seat retrimers

Has any body used any one to retrim there seats in leather at all if so who have you used and how much did you pay etc

Any info would be great

Thanks

Not close to you but I can recommend this guy with no problems at all, he does re-trims, restorations, repairs the lot, fantastic job. Don’t know about price though, it’s been quite a few years since I used him but he does have a brilliant reputation in the area.

Dave Haden Upholstery, Walsall Wood, West Mids Tel: 01543 375437

ok sound thats great its not 2 fair away any way thanks

No where near you at all but I had a woman re upholster my speedboat and for 2 large seats and a bench seat in a custom leather design and re-foam it cost me £350 and took 3 days.

Don’t ever take the first quote you get, the first one I had was nearly 3k!

Alex

brados:
Not close to you but I can recommend this guy with no problems at all, he does re-trims, restorations, repairs the lot, fantastic job. Don’t know about price though, it’s been quite a few years since I used him but he does have a brilliant reputation in the area.

Dave Haden Upholstery, Walsall Wood, West Mids Tel: 01543 375437

Yes have also had dealings withthem years ago very good work
you could also try Aldridge trimming in Wolverhampton used to do very high class motors BMW MERC and
Porsche sorry don’t have contact number :blush:

There’s a place near me in Stoke-onTrent called Household Services, they do a very good job.