Truck seat re-trimming

Anyone recommend a good company to re-trim a pair of seats in leather, and ideally stitch a logo into the headrest?

Location not really important as I can just courier the seats to/from if necessary.

transcal in livingstone m8 not cheap and they have a waiting list on jobs but there work is second to none

Transcal Livingston first class work, friends use them all the time and are very happy with work done and prices charged. www.transcal.co.uk. 01506 440111

Hiya i need two seats recovering…dose anyone know people in the crewe/nantwich/chester
area who,s recovering ■■?
thanks John

try jennings,crewe gate ind.est.

yes i can. he’s in thornton. that’s where i live, he’s called scott. somethingorother. it’ll come to me as i sober up.

One local to me is MB Trims. (Between Doncaster & Rotherham) Quality of his work that I have seen is fantastic.

MB Trims (Mark Beevers) 07768476240

No website but if you’re on Facebook, search ‘Mb Trims’ - plenty of photos of his work.

Thanks lads.

I’ll have a quick phone round the ones mentioned on Monday.

BIGGEE:
try jennings,crewe gate ind.est.

Hiya biggee…thanks for that i served my apprenticeship at jennings in the 60,s in sandbach
i did,nt know they was still tradeing…I,ll call in
John

Have used these in the past and had very very good results.

Don Barr based in Hull

dlbarrandsons.co.uk/index.htm

Another one to throw in the mix is

Tony Archer
Unit 7D
Riverside Works
Bradley Mill Road
Huddersfield
HD1 6PQ

tel; 01484 536 832

does classic car and motorcycle seats, done a few bike seats for me, good work. Can’t see that a truck seat would be a problem.