Late night swimmers at Weston super mare

The familly of the missing two men,both 34,who decided to swim in the deep mud and strong tides at WSM,should pay for the expense of the helicopter and SAR teams,and lifeboat and hovercraft.They swam at 22.00 in the dark,as locals would have known of the dangers.They took the risk,then pay for it.Famillies that take their kids on bikes with no helmets,should pay to have treatment after an accident without a bike helmet.

you must have a pretty strong tinhat toby to suggest that.
what if truck drivers families were made to pay for the recovery of their loved one who has heart attack at the wheel?
invoice for scraping him up after wiping out family in another car?
some of your posts are a bit strange but thats a bit much toby

Was trying to get accros that as local lads they would have known and read about a lot of folks that perished in the mud and tides.We could go on about binge drinkers paying for medical attention and extra policing costs to support their nocturnal habits.giong off the topic a bit,some people are too scared to go out at night due to the threat of abuse by loose ferals on the rampage in the UK.In Miami and Fort lauderdale,Broward and Dade counties,they have 24 hour bar opening,resulting in less disturbances.My posts tend to be erratic and most times irrelevent due to the library limiting my timed session allowed per day.Literally have seconds to put a post in.Hence some terrible grammar and spelling,but not as bad as Leon,on his first trip with patrick to Italy on tippers. :laughing:

Booze .

toby1234abc:
but not as bad as Leon,on his first trip with patrick to Italy on tippers. :laughing:

What a cracking read that post was when you got the hang of understanding it. and he did say there was a gun involved

toby1234abc:
The familly of the missing two men,both 34,who decided to swim in the deep mud and strong tides at WSM,should pay for the expense of the helicopter and SAR teams,and lifeboat and hovercraft.They swam at 22.00 in the dark,as locals would have known of the dangers.They took the risk,then pay for it.Famillies that take their kids on bikes with no helmets,should pay to have treatment after an accident without a bike helmet.

WTF! You’re seriously suggesting that the greiving relatives should pay what will no doubt be the substancial costs of the attempted rescue! And you’re also suggesting that parents should pay for the cost of treatment administered to their children after an accident, because their children weren’t wearing helmets!

As somebody else pointed out on here - your posts are a bit strange! In fact they’re downright bizarre!

And as I’ve pointed out - and proved - on a number of occasions on here, you’ve got at least two profiles on this site. You also come on here as Peter Mill with equally bizarre posts.

Anyway, each to their own - but I don’t understand why someone would want two profiles on the one forum! And I never trust them either.

ANDY1961:
And as I’ve pointed out - and proved - on a number of occasions on here, you’ve got at least two profiles on this site. You also come on here as Peter Mill with equally bizarre posts.

Anyway, each to their own - but I don’t understand why someone would want two profiles on the one forum! And I never trust them either.

and “Tim Williams”

all IP’s tracing back to a library :wink:

You mean that he wont even buy his own copy of T&D and just reads the library copy :open_mouth:

Numpties give the search and rescue services a lot of experience so when something happens they are up to speed and better able to deal with it.A plastic cycle helmet is not much good in a serious accident I often see cyclists wearing them in a manner that will not help them in any way whatsoever.

Nobody bothers to do the helmet straps up,see that with kids on scooters/mopeds.Even more in Italy and Gibraltar.And cylists in the UK dont bother too.

toby1234abc:

No, that’s the whole point of National Insurance- operations to try to save human life can take place regardless of cost.

It doesn’t matter if you’ve done something stupid- you might need the M25 closing and an Air Ambulance because you did something stupid- nobody in their right mind would suggest that your family should be sent an invoice for scraping you up.

garnerlives:

toby1234abc:
but not as bad as Leon,on his first trip with patrick to Italy on tippers. :laughing:

What a cracking read that post was when you got the hang of understanding it. and he did say there was a gun involved

Yes, and at some stage I thought I smelt a rat! :wink:

im sure when i was a kid in bristol we used to often go down to weston at the weekend and park on the beach nr the swimming pool , then the tide would come in and strand the cars of the folks who gone off up into town.sure i can remember them towing them off the beach with a tractor