CSA

Any comments of these lovely people appreciated

What wagons do they have and where are they based

Channel Swimming Association. I think most on here use the ferry.

Chubby Swingers Association :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

they are in another world, pointless job hopping as they now ran by the inland revenue, self employed route buys time but when they do catch up they bite and they bite hard. i managed too get a private agreement for the kid i cant get too see

Genuine decent sorts, often enough victims of nasty spouses, they’ve hounded the poor buggers till the pips squeak and left them with nothing, some have ended up topping themselves.

Meanwhile the other sort, the really bad sods that women of a certain persuasion go for just disappear back into the woodwork ne’er to pay a penny.

It must be remembered that women can be on the receiving end of CSA attack too, i know of one, terrified of her bullying two faced ex husband who suffered at their hands.

scotstrucker:
they are in another world, pointless job hopping as they now ran by the inland revenue, self employed route buys time but when they do catch up they bite and they bite hard.

Too bloody right. Why should I have to pay for your kid because you don’t want to?

You make em you pay for em.

If two mature adults cant sort out a basic thing like money for the kids when things go wrong in a relation ship who else do you call upon… just remember it isn’t a free service, they like to take there cut from you each month…
So one would suggest that its in your interest to come to some agreement with an ex over money…

Try this this and see if your figures match – cmoptions.org/en/calculator/

If an Ex wants more shes being a greedy batch :grimacing:

End of the day you make em, you pay for em

Swampey2418:
If two mature adults cant sort out a basic thing like money for the kids when things go wrong in a relation ship who else do you call upon… just remember it isn’t a free service, they like to take there cut from you each month…
So one would suggest that its in your interest to come to some agreement with an ex over money…

Try this this and see if your figures match – cmoptions.org/en/calculator/

If an Ex wants more shes being a greedy batch :grimacing:

End of the day you make em, you pay for em

Ah but I bet you never had dealings with them when they were formed in the 80’s. Back then two adults weren’t allowed to sort things out between themselves. They had to get involved and they were the biggest most useless bunch of ■■■■■ that ever walked the planet and destroyed many a mutual break up. But hey thats just my opinion :slight_smile:

m4rky:

Swampey2418:
Ah but I bet you never had dealings with them when they were formed in the 80’s. Back then two adults weren’t allowed to sort things out between themselves. They had to get involved and they were the biggest most useless bunch of [zb] that ever walked the planet and destroyed many a mutual break up. But hey thats just my opinion :slight_smile:

I dont claimed to have …did I but have family that had over the years and yes Ive seen the negative mess theyve create, plus I’ve seen and involved in the end result when some poor gits been hound to that point of only one way out… not a pretty sight.

I loved it in Miami

tango boy:
Chubby Swingers Association :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Not a bad club for those who like a bit of meat on the bone.

Also known as the ‘■■■■ and give us a clue’ brigade.

they’ll hound you until you die
you pay until the child finishes fulltime
education effectively September of the
year they leave schooling,

they make mistakes
they didn’t (wouldnt) move me to the new system
never give the ex cash. they lie
I still owe 18k
luckley not paying interest
whatever you do pay something
its all very interesting when they freeze your bank accounts
take advice

From a few mates who ended up being chased by them, not because they didn’t pay for their kidz, either, they often want to take a lot more from farthers than what goes to the be-atch where the rest of the money goes ? One case the be hatch lost out , by taking it to the CSA as she was getting more each week prior to involving them ,lol

The other thing that i disagree with is where the woman is living with & sometimes married to another man, and doesn’t need extra support fiancially, but the father is still expected to pay far too much , unless they say FY and sign on then pay zero

Conor:

scotstrucker:
they are in another world, pointless job hopping as they now ran by the inland revenue, self employed route buys time but when they do catch up they bite and they bite hard.

Too bloody right. Why should I have to pay for your kid because you don’t want to?

I,m not self employed and pay for mine, a few i work with went down self employed route to avoid payin more to csa but 1 has since been caught up with and is paying double after appealing twice against it

Minger:
Any comments of these lovely people appreciated

yes they all should be killed in the most disgusting way possible, scum of the earth

they once told me to up my payments for 1 lad with a slag of an ex wife, told them it would leave me sort on my morgage and cant feed my 3 boys i have with my now wife, there words back to me was, “thats not or problem”

i won at court :wink: :grimacing:

burnley-si:
they once told me to up my payments for 1 lad with a slag of an ex wife, told them it would leave me sort on my morgage and cant feed my 3 boys i have with my now wife, there words back to me was, “thats not or problem”

Was this recently,or back in the bad days when they first formed?
I remember reading some of the horror stories.
My sister married a guy who has a boy with a previous partner. He gives almost 30% of his monthly wage to her. He has no problem with this. The problem he has is that she has now married someone else who earns a good deal of money each month but this isnt taken into consideration meaning his two with my sister go short. Its not very well thought out

if finished with them now TF

it was around 8 yrs ago, but 15 yrs ago i was even having a rant at them the day my dad died, they pestered me all that day, told them over and over that my father just died this moring can you call back next week,

anyway she had re married, both on good money and they still wanted more money out of me :imp:

Conor:

Depends. If a woman breaks up a family because she has decided to run off with another man, then that new man should pay for her children’s upbringing. If he didn’t want to pay the cost of raising children then he should have gone after someone who was single and childless. I spend a fortune on my children but I give my ex next to ■■■■ all in maintenance, which I can do because I pay myself far less than the minimum wage in actual wages, if I gave her any more she would just spend it on more holidays and handbags.

The-Snowman:

burnley-si:

Was this recently,or back in the bad days when they first formed?
I remember reading some of the horror stories.
My sister married a guy who has a boy with a previous partner. He gives almost 30% of his monthly wage to her. He has no problem with this. The problem he has is that she has now married someone else who earns a good deal of money each month but this isnt taken into consideration meaning his two with my sister go short. Its not very well thought out

As Harry rightly says the issue of fault and responsibility for breakups should be taken into account.In which case the cost of contributing to the cost of raising someone else’s child/ren should only be the responsibility of the ex’s new husband/partner if he was the one who contributed to breaking up the original relationship. :bulb:

While the issue of amounts seems to be based on arbitrary figures that seem to have no relation to the realistic figures expected to be allocated to the spend required per child in a non broken home.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=124137