Last poster in this thread wins £7.50!

Easy as it sounds…

You can post anything you like.

If no one else posts anything after you, for 24 hours, you win £7.50
Prize lowered due to economic problems. Prize is now guaranteed not to change.

Good luck!

P.S. locking of thread by mods, site admin or anyone else with authority to lock threads is not allowed :wink:

bubsy06:
P.S. locking of thread by mods is not allowed :wink:

spoilsport :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He said MODS - did not mention SITE ADMIN :wink:

Now - how do I hack into and crash this site for 24 hours after this post :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

ROG:
He said MODS - did not mention SITE ADMIN :wink:

Now - how do I hack into and crash this site for 24 hours after this post :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

just keep mentioning that book in your avatar and everyone will fall into a deep sleep :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

who is funding this?

garnerlives:
who is funding this?

Me.

Really?

Well obviously busby will just post something each day to prevent anyone “winning” then eventually we all lose interest and stop posting and he doesn’t have to pay out.

Paul

He has to go on holiday sometime :smiley:

repton:
Well obviously busby will just post something each day to prevent anyone “winning” then eventually we all lose interest and stop posting and he doesn’t have to pay out.

Paul

They way BT breaks my broadband every 5mins I doubt I could post everyday

Ill add another rule

I am not allowed to post in this thread anymore.

bubsy06:
Ill add another rule

I am not allowed to post in this forum anymore.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
Yes, bubsy06, I got your message… For a fiver I will post every 23hours and 59 mins in this thread…

REMEMBER -

I am not allowed to post in this forum anymore

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i could well do with some free cash gonna have a reet go at ‘winning’ this

looks like the credit crunch has hit the prize :wink:

(we know you edited it bubsy ) :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I entered the agreement under the previous contractual amount stated and have a team of hot shot lawyers on the case to look into the legal side of change of contract without prior warning being stated in the first contract that the monetary terms were subject to change. I shall keep you up to date with their findings

you do know who will win it will be bubsy06 because he would be the last one cos he would have to tell us who won :stuck_out_tongue:

can you be done for putting a scam on here :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

did i spoil you fun :stuck_out_tongue:

delboytwo:
you do know who will win it will be bubsy06 because he would be the last one cos he would have to tell us who won :stuck_out_tongue:

can you be done for putting a scam on here :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

did i spoil you fun :stuck_out_tongue:

But he wouldn’t be able to name the winner until after the 24 hours had passed so his post wouldn’t count would it :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

bubsy06:
They way BT breaks my broadband every 5mins I doubt I could post everyday

Ill add another rule

I am not allowed to post in this thread anymore.

Why not :question: :question: :question: :question:

Five mins after posting my ‘I’ve got lawyers on the case’ post I ran out of money to pay the greedy ■■■■■■■■ with, so, well that went well :open_mouth:

garnerlives:
Five mins after posting my ‘I’ve got lawyers on the case’ post I ran out of money to pay the greedy [zb] with, so, well that went well :open_mouth:

Were they asking for £7.51 to take the case on as ‘no win, no fee’ :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Let’s make this interesting - the next person to post on this topic must have a TNUK user name that starts with the letters ZB

That £7.50 is mine, mwhahahah :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink: :wink: :wink:

pecjam23:

garnerlives:
Five mins after posting my ‘I’ve got lawyers on the case’ post I ran out of money to pay the greedy [zb] with, so, well that went well :open_mouth:

Were they asking for £7.51 to take the case on as ‘no win, no fee’ :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Let’s make this interesting - the next person to post on this topic must have a TNUK user name that starts with the letters ZB

That £7.50 is mine, mwhahahah :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink: :wink: :wink:

cheque please… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: