2000 th post

This is my 2000th post, do I get a prize :question:

Pat Hasler:
This is my 2000th post, do I get a prize :question:

How the hell have you got so many :question: . You only post once a blue moon. Does that figure include all your posting on the USA forum as well :question:.

You don’t get a prize as you deserted us for the easy life in the US. :grimacing:

Dunno what my “ranking” is currently but think I’m about tenth behind AndyM and Kitkat and Daily News Team etc …

Sure, A weeks holiday in the States!
on the condition that this post stays at 2000 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:

Hard luck you loose! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If you had said ‘A weeks holiday in England’ I might have been tempted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think my total posts in the US site comes to 4, so that can’t be it.
EASY LIFE ? What easy life :question:

The reason Rob is that Pat has many, many, many posts in Bullys Bar on the various game threads that go on in there.

And I have news for you Rob, you are ranked at number 3 at the moment firmly in amongst all the rest of us that don’t have a life. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

:laughing: im 5th on the saddo list Neil!

Oh dear!!!
I didn’t think I would be anywhere near! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:
The reason Rob is that Pat has many, many, many posts in Bullys Bar on the various game threads that go on in there.

And I have news for you Rob, you are ranked at number 3 at the moment firmly in amongst all the rest of us that don’t have a life. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Ah, I won’t be drawn into those game threads as I spend enough time online as it is.

Blimey, no way am I number 3. Who’s between Pat and me then :question:. It must be Ian surely, he’s never off the bloody thing :grimacing:

I couldn’t possibly confirm who is between you and Pat, not at all, no way, nope. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink:

Rob K:
It must be Ian surely, he’s never off the bloody thing :grimacing:

Yeh but I don’t have a BIG mouth like you! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Coffeeholic was second the last time I looked :open_mouth:

TC:

Rob K:
It must be Ian surely, he’s never off the bloody thing :grimacing:

Yeh but I don’t have a BIG mouth like you! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

I think some would disagree… :grimacing:

Did I not as good as say so four posts up Pat?

You’ve lived over there too long and are losing your sense of irony. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Did I not as good as say so four posts up Pat?

… and even if you hadn’t, all you have to do is look next to your avatar to find out, given that it puts the number of posts there.

Paul
(probably down in about 1000th place)

repton:
(probably down in about 1000th place)

Just looked. 170th of 1199, with only 45 posts.
There are a -lot- of lurkers here!

Paul

repton:
There are a -lot- of lurkers here!

OK, out of 1199 users, 439 have never posted and another 337 have made only between 1 and 5 posts.

I wasn’t expecting that…

Paul
(I’ll stop repeatedly replying to my own posts now, honest).

I dont know where I am on the list then :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

samb:
I dont know where I am on the list then :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You’re 82nd.

To find it you just go to “Memberlist” and sort by “Total Posts” “Descending”.

Paul