1000 Posts

This my thousandth post. Don’t suppose anyone gives a crap, but i’m chuffed. I’ve enjoyed at least 95% of them. I guess i really should get out more! :laughing: :laughing:

I had a bet you wouldn’t do it before midnight. Bloody chatter box !!! :cry: :wink: :slight_smile: Congradulations Rob.

Andy smg:
I had a bet you wouldn’t do it before midnight. Bloody chatter box !!! :cry: :wink: :slight_smile: Congradulations Rob.

Made i larf! Thanks mate. :laughing:

Well done , keep it up , best thing for Eastcoast Truckers Charity publicity since sliced bread.

Congrats :smiley: :smiley:
i’ve read only a few I’m afraid, being a noobie and most have been helpful or funny. :wink:

suffolk gold:
Well done , keep it up , best thing for Eastcoast Truckers Charity publicity since sliced bread.

Steady on John! Thats yr very first post! They don’t charge by the post you know! Good to hear from you mate.

Thanks DINO.

MR VAIN:

suffolk gold:

Steady on John! Thats yr very first post! They don’t charge by the post you know! Good to hear from you mate.

Thanks DINO.

1003. bloody hell Rob, I’m takin bets for 2000 mate. :laughing:

Andy smg:

MR VAIN:

suffolk gold:

Thanks DINO.

Won’t be tonight mate! Not with out a messy divorce anyway! :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:

Andy smg:

MR VAIN:

suffolk gold:

Thanks DINO.

Won’t be tonight mate! Not with out a messy divorce anyway! :laughing: :laughing:

You get grief of the wife as well ■■
I get abuse and i’ve been on here enough to do only 200 posts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alfa man:

MR VAIN:

Andy smg:

MR VAIN:

suffolk gold:

Thanks DINO.

You get grief of the wife as well ■■
I get abuse and i’ve been on here enough to do only 200 posts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Click this link, you are not alone trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35610

MR VAIN:

Andy smg:

MR VAIN:

suffolk gold:

Thanks DINO.

I’m givin 20/1 on messy divorce. :slight_smile:

Andy smg:

MR VAIN:

Andy smg:

MR VAIN:

suffolk gold:

Thanks DINO.

Thank yr lucky stars her indoors is on facebook, She’d want better odds!! :laughing:

I opened this thread expecting an amazing deal on fencing supplies. Imagine my disappointment ! :unamused:

MR VAIN:

Andy smg:

MR VAIN:

Andy smg:

MR VAIN:

suffolk gold:

Thanks DINO.

Thank yr lucky stars her indoors is on facebook, She’d want better odds!! :laughing:

Better odds for Mrs Vain could see Mr Vain doin Middle East work. Bloody hell Rob, you’ll have arms like Popeye polishing if that happens. :laughing:

Dids:
I opened this thread expecting an amazing deal on fencing supplies. Imagine my disappointment ! :unamused:

Sorry mate, i’ll look into it for you. I do have some wire netting seeds? any good to you mate? :laughing:

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on your 1,000th post MR VAIN :smiley: :smiley:

MR VAIN:

Dids:

Sorry mate, i’ll look into it for you. I do have some wire netting seeds? any good to you mate? :laughing:

Things have moved on haven’t they. You can grow your own wire fence. That’s progress for you !

dieseldave:
:g: CONGRATULATIONS on your 1,000th post MR VAIN :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you Dave, it’s a pleasure to be in such good company

sad !!!

suppose you want a gold medal and a tie aswell. :confused:

keep those 1000 messages coming. :smiley:

killer100:
sad !!!

suppose you want a gold medal and a tie aswell. :confused:

keep those 1000 messages coming. :smiley:

Sad ■■
Cheeky devil.
Just because you’ve got a life :stuck_out_tongue: , or even worse are just a … lurker :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: