Kates cabin attempted theft

I was parked at Kates Cabin on the A1 last night, I had the seal on the container cut during the night and the doors opened. Luckily I had a box lock on so they only managed to open the doors slightly. Has anyone else had a problem there or is this a one off? I don’t park there much but I like it, knowing my firm I will get a memo telling me not to use it :frowning:

Beaker1976:
I don’t park there much but I like it, knowing my firm I will get a memo telling me not to use it :frowning:

Then ask them where they want you to park, put the ball in their court. Nothing was stolen, the bolt seal was cut, so you need to try to check what is coming off and agreeing the count is correct to get a clear POD.

I re-sealed it and noted the change on the paperwork, the delivery was checked and signed off okay. Seems a bit weird to cut the seal knowing the doors wouldn’t open? Unless they wanted to see whether it was worth the effort first

I got my curtains slashed there a few months ago and back doors opened. Wont be going back.

i know of a few containers that have been broken into over the past couple of years there, one person got done over twice, Maritime do not allow you to park there, but this particular subbie kept parking there until he was kicked off Maritime for persistantly breaking their rules over the parking