Kates Cabin and Stibbington

Talking to a driver yesterday who told me his colleague lost 21 pallets worth of child seats on Monday night parked at Kates Cabin. Police told him, a truck was robbed at Stibbington over the same night. 2 Luton transits and a 7.5 tonner seen entering the garage at 0230.

I got slashed there last week and doors opened.

Christmas is coming!

May I therefore be the first to say Merry Christmas :exclamation: :exclamation:

There are only two people capable of this piracy on the A1,

■■■■ Denby or Stan Robinson are the only ones with lorries big enough to get all the nicked pallets on. :laughing:

Pallets of whisky last week and now this… Does Stibbington not have any CCTV etc??

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

ive never been a fan of kates cabin or stibbington as i always stopped at colsterworth or alconbury. but to be fair nowadays i tend to get well off the beatun track and find somewhere quiet and well out of the way and also free.

but again its down to your gaffer, if he doe’snt want you to park there he will soon let you and them know about it.

what about setting them up with a sting then we can pubically execute them. :bulb:

jessicas dad:
what about setting them up with a sting then we can pubically execute them. :bulb:

Limeyphil has moved to Leeds :laughing:

…and two of us got ripped curtains at Gamston last night.

Is nowhere on the A1 safe?

Pleased I`m just Trunking these days :unamused:

Pleased I run through the night and sleep through the day.

I run teh A1 most trips but rarely see any dodgy going ons…