kates cabin

its reopened 16 quid to park includes your dinner and a drink.under new management foods really good new shower being done so you will have to manage with the old one.i reckomend a stop there.bogs are still a bit crap but its a lot better than it was

I allways avoided it as it was a magnet for people with a liking of slashing trailer curtains.

kindle530:
I allways avoided it as it was a magnet for people with a liking of slashing trailer curtains.

Yer but now under new ownership good home cooked food cctv going up outside carpark having work d :confused: :slight_smile: one on it good staff give it a try

dreva:
its reopened 16 quid to park includes your dinner and a drink.under new management foods really good new shower being done so you will have to manage with the old one.i reckomend a stop there.bogs are still a bit crap but its a lot better than it was

Toilets have had a cleanup and new heaters put in so you can sit down now in the warmth poolroom open free wifi darts tv sky give it a go

kateskabin:

dreva:

Toilets have had a cleanup and new heaters put in so you can sit down now in the warmth poolroom open free wifi darts tv sky give it a go

Called for my breakfast last week on a regular run up the A1 GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY AND GOOD SERVICE
only prob i have is the car park requires some T>L>C

dreva:

thanks for your comments and that you liked the food thats what we are therefore. we now also take snap payments

Ive been into kates cabin about 4 times in 14 years and every time the food took too long and the staff were rude, so after every time I said never again.

I’ll be passing on friday morning so il try again and hope for the best as its a good location coming from dover to leeds.

I hope the breakfast is good and at a decent price.

Have you put new rubbers on the feet of the chairs…■■? That screech used to go right through me …hence ive not been back for a long time, also the food was poor along with the soar faced old bags that served it!!

Good Luck I hope it goes well…

I might use it tomorrow night. Is it wise to book in, there’s limited space, isn’t there?

Still the same, except well over priced.

Don’t bother.