If this helps.

Just letting you all know that Kates Cabin on the A1 northbound side is open again under new management. £16 parking which includes a meal.

I am only posting this just in case some of you didn’t know it had reopened. It might help with planing where to stop

hope they serve better grub than the last owner then

Hi all,
We are pleased to announce that Kates Cabin truckstop A1 northbound Peterborough is now open, under new management.
We are serving homemade meals, offering free wi fi, pool table, sky tv, bar opening soon.
Opening times are 6am till 10pm Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm Saturday, for food.
Overnight parking available at £16.00, meal and a hot drink for 50p with overnight.
Pop in for a tea or coffee to see our warm welcome and friendly service.

kateskabin:
Hi all,
We are pleased to announce that Kates Cabin truckstop A1 northbound Peterborough is now open, under new management.
We are serving homemade meals, offering free wi fi, pool table, sky tv, bar opening soon.
Opening times are 6am till 10pm Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm Saturday, for food.
Overnight parking available at £16.00, meal and a hot drink for 50p with overnight.

the parking area looks a bit rough, i havent been in for years so thats an observation made from the a1 - any plans to level it out at all?

kateskabin:
Hi all,

Do it right, and people will use your services, do it wrong and it will go the same way as before.

Ken.

Nice to see it open again, just hope you don’t put profit before customers.
Best of luck

kateskabin:
Hi all,

welcome to the site! :laughing: what night are the strippers on? :sunglasses: see you soon :grimacing: :grimacing:

kateskabin:
Hi all,

welcome to the site! :laughing: what night are the strippers on? :sunglasses: see you soon :grimacing: :grimacing:

So excited you posted it twice… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Quinny:

Ken.

Twice in the same minute!

I see a theme developing here. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

We will be putting all your views first and we value all your comments, we are in the process of having the car park levelled, and will keep you all informed

As people say…Do it right & get a great response. Mess it up and you’ll soon be forgotten. Best of luck with it.

Good luck with it. Good to see you opened up again.

the maoster:

Quinny:

Ken.

Twice in the same minute!

I see a theme developing here. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

had to change hose on tanker! Sorry lads, double post! :open_mouth: do everything double time, double tap :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

And double stroke eh :smiley:

mickyblue:
And double stroke eh :smiley:

you got it! :open_mouth: detective! :sunglasses:

I was a regular over nighter at Kates in the 80’s the food was good the showers were good, late 90’s it went downhill , but good luck with it, good food = happy drivers , sort the potholes out they were that deep there was pondlife in em ! . :laughing:

E-mail me Shy talk…I may have something for you!