Just to say Hello

Hi Guys and Gals. Have been watching for ages and finally decided to show myself. Have just started a new job doing free recovery at roadworks. This site is 5 to 7 M4. Seems a great job and

THEY ARE LOOKING FOR DRIVERS

Min Class 2. Jobs located all over the counrty. 3 weeks on 1 week off.

Again

HELLO

Welcome

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome SWEDISH BLUE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC, Getting 1st LGV Licence and much more…

Good luck with the new job & if you’ve not done recovery before then you’ll soon find out that you will either love it or hate it with equal passion.

There’s a few of us on here so if you need a few pointers just shout. IME not a lot of the roadworks chaps have much experience of recovery in the real world & as it can be a VERY dangerous job you need to learn a lot & fast.

I’d consider roadworks recovery if it were 4 on 4 off (days) but 3 weeks is too long for me. I used to get caravan fever after 1 weekend :smiley:

Welcome and Good Luck with the job.
Regards, Dave :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Welcome :smiley:

Your not the Swedish Blue that rings Sally Traffic a lot are you :question: :question: :question:

Welcome Swedish Blue

welcome… good luck in your new job experienced or not

:wink: :wink: john

welcome to you mate i hope you don’t work to hard on the recovery job :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

With a name like that, i reckon you might be wasted on the recovery matey . . .ever thought about growing a dodgy tauche and going into the, ahem. . . film business ?
:laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to the nut-house SWEDISH…

Hope we dont meet on the M4!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shade:
Welcome :smiley:

Your not the Swedish Blue that rings Sally Traffic a lot are you :question: :question: :question:

Yep. I am that person.

Welcome to the forum from another motorway worker :wink:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: welcome aboard the fun truck :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

**Welcome to Trucknet UK SWEDISH BLUE ![](http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Tachograph/Smileys/ThumbsUp.gif)**

:smiley: Hi SWEDISH BLUE, Welcome. :grimacing: