This might be of use for anyone in the area

Wage£400+ PER WEEK NET PAY
Hours48 HOURS PER WEEK 5 TO 6 DAYS INCLUDING EVENINGS
LocationSANDWICH, KENT CT13
DurationPermanent
Date posted07 January 2011
Pension detailsNo details held
Description
Must have previous experience and a clean HGV driving licence. Will be required to drive throughout the UK and Europe and will involve up to 5 nights out per week. Employer states that this position would best suit an applicant who lives in Kent as working based at Sandwich. .
How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01227 831611 and asking for Clive Bull.
Employer
C S Bull

How much :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I don’t think so, what a load of bull :laughing: :sunglasses:

it says £400+ take home,depends how much the plus is

Assuming the £400+ per week take home doesn’t include the night out money you could do worse for 48 hours, assuming that is 48 hours worked and not 48 WTD hours.

Coffeeholic:
Assuming the £400+ per week take home doesn’t include the night out money you could do worse for 48 hours, assuming that is 48 hours worked and not 48 WTD hours.

Agreed :smiley:

£1250 pcm + £30 per day. no nite out money take home £420 mate recently finished on there on plus side nice people

csbull.ltd.uk/
some pics in the gallery section from the 70’s 80’s and 90’s

Maybe harry Monk could be your man for any info on this company. he is from that neck of the woods.

bullitt:
Maybe harry Monk could be your man for any info on this company. he is from that neck of the woods.

yep its running down your leg :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

bullitt:

chester1:
£1250 pcm + £30 per day. no nite out money take home £420 mate recently finished on there on plus side nice people

No night out money? WTF. Shurely shum mishtake.

Rob K:

chester1:

popcorn any one see rob £400 a week i would not get out of bed for that maybe 550/600 per week

spanishvan:

Rob K:

chester1:

popcorn any one see rob £400 a week i would not get out of bed for that maybe 550/600 per week

:laughing: :laughing: You’ve been reading too many of my posts with comments like that. :sunglasses:

no mistake no n/o money nowt extra for being w/ended just the 30 for day you work