Just come from Shop

Bought 2 Bottle Still Water (2 for £1.-)
2 Bottle Fizzi water (2 for £1.-)
2 Can Grolsch ( £1.09 each)
ask he for £4.93
Don’t ask the Trouble he got. After some Time it was OK with £4.18

Well,…Its all Time and everywhere the same.
When i did first Lotto i didn’t know much. I’m not Lucky with winning so i don’t check the Ticked every Time.
when i had a Couple i went to the Local Post office/Shop and the Lady said: “Nothing on!”
I didn’t know about the small Paperslip which came by one Ticked out. Question:“Did she collect my Winning?” I don’t know
But now i check every Ticked a few Time.
Checked the other Day and was no Winning.Following friday i won £6.- i found out Online. So i gave Sunday all Non-Winning Ticked and the one winning to a other Shop,where i got to my surprise £13.-
Was the Ticked with £6.- and one with £2.- and a third with £5.-
Gives me the Idea that Shops all over the Country sack in Winnings of there Customer.
I’m anywhy un-Lucky with Shopping.
i always count during shopping the Price 2gether and have exact Amount when arriving at Till. But i’m often wrong,becouse,Something which is hard to sell is on a Place with lower Price shown,and the other Time is the Promotion not in Till Programmed.
one time was the higher Fuel price of next Day already a evening earlier charged,and another Time i got the amount of the Previous Customer on my Bill again.
Well,reckon why Business Man that much in Anti-Gun and Anti-knife policy,in anti-Social Behavior Law and that many CCTV Cameras?
Yep,to get not harmed when doing there Stealing

NOTW reader (ex) perchance?