Missing £33million ticket

Saw on the news that the Worcester woman hounding Lotto for the unclaimed jackpot share has been discredited as a serial thief/scam artist of long standing. Although she produced a machine washed ticket bearing the discernible magic numbers, the barcode and date was completely scrubbed out. They havent even asked to see the security cam footage from the outlet she says she bought it from, so that would imply its not even the right shop. Only four or five people within Lotto know the location and time of the winning purchases (apparently). Despite the hundreds of nutjobs all claiming to be the rightful recipients to this fortune, the mystery continues.

My question : Although there are known to be two winning tickets, if the outstanding prize isnt claimed within the 180 day time limit do the scottish couple have any right to claim for the other half, as they have produced the sole winning ticket within that limit. I suspect that it will "disappear" into the murky halls of lotto, never to re-surface, but its a potentially contentious issue.

I’ve got the ticket, but I haven’t claimed it. This is because I don’t really need it, and I’ve got other sources of income. I only do the trucking 5 days a week thing to stop the boredom setting in.

Honest.

P.s I can sell the winning ticket to you, just send me the following.

Your full name
Address
Bank details (nothing shady, just need to Ping you some money to prove you are a real person)
Your wife’s cup size and other pertinent details

The Cost? Absolutely free to the person who I deem most worthy.

:laughing:

One of the biggesst cons going by the national lottery…they say if no one claims it then it will go to “good causes” what an absolute load of crap!,a freind of mine applied for a lottery grant for a VERY worthy cause helping disadvantaged kids they applied for £1000 and got given £500 in the end after hours and hours of submitting claims ect ect.
Maybe I’m just greedy but if I was the Scottish couple who won the other half and no one came forward id be instructing a very good lawyer to put claim to the other half,even if the whole case cost me a million quid I’d still be £32 million up!!
I’d want the whole ■■■■■■■ lot on the basis I’m the only winning ticket holder!

On a side note,one way to solve all these bogus claims is a very simple solution.
When Mr W Anker phones up to say he defiantly won but lost his ticket ect ect,they say fine we will investigate it but if we find out you are trying to make a false claim you will be charged by the police for attempting to claim 33 million by deception and will be looking at a 5-10 year stretch in prison…that should put a few people off!

Now been claimed

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35432234

Thats the end of the thread then! Glad its been claimed finally - at least Camelot can`t get their grubby little mitts on it now!

£33m - an obscene and ridiculous amount of money. Now if it was me ( but it never will be ) I would keep around £1m or 2, then give most of it to the government for them to build and staff a couple more prisons.

F-reds:
I’ve got the ticket, but I haven’t claimed it. This is because I don’t really need it, and I’ve got other sources of income. I only do the trucking 5 days a week thing to stop the boredom setting in.

Honest.

P.s I can sell the winning ticket to you, just send me the following.

Your full name
Address
Bank details (nothing shady, just need to Ping you some money to prove you are a real person)
Your wife’s cup size and other pertinent details

The Cost? Absolutely free to the person who I deem most worthy.

:laughing:

Great gesture m8 ! Have sent you a PM with my details

Cheers :wink: