Job search

Many thanks to those who told me about Davey Driver`s vacancy, I have just returned from my first week working for him.What a week it was, started out on monday lorry loaded 1st drop Manchester then on to Kings Lynn but wait the GPS went belly up so had to rely on maps anyhow overnight in Kings then on to Fakenham & Gt Yarmouth then on to London :cry: Why is there no parking for lorries in london? new day on to Kent 2 drops then Hove and back to London !!! pulling whats left of my hair out now (hate london ) overnight again found a loading bay on a side road and parked. 1st drop nightmare What is a service road for ? london answer parking irate (car) drivers made to wait whilst i delivered another drop here then Slough next to Buckingham hard to park lorry here all narrow lanes.End of deliveries :smiley: 1 collection NYK or New wave log. nightmare time again sent to wrong warehouse to stand around looking like a dummy, finally get loaded and its time to head home :smiley:
This was the worst delivery route they have and a newbe gets thrown in at the deep end must be a sucker for punishment back for more next week!
no offence Davey !! :laughing:

matt:
no offence Davey !! :laughing:

Shouldn’t that be No offence Davey boss man?? :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats for the new job, your lucky you have a professional driver & someone who cares about Transport & drivers as a boss. :sunglasses:

And don’t forget the SIR :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

sir davey driver? have i missed summat? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: services to industry and all that? :wink: