Jesicasdad stobart rates

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE AGENCY RATES NOT STOBARTS AS SUCH…PAYED THROUGH A COMPANY CALLED DEPOEL…I THINK ALL :open_mouth: EGEDLY

Well JD The postman hath delivered and yes you were bang on the money re rates for Stobarts…needless to say I Had a completely different idea of what the rates were and yes you guessed it will not be returning to that site under that pay structure…

no overtime payments et etc…anyway here are the rates just for info should anyone be considering it…

Day Rate = £ 8.50 per hour flat Rate

Night Rate = £ 9.50 per hour flat Rate

Sat Rate = £ 12.00 per hour flat Rate

Sun / Bank Holiday = £ 14.00 per hour flat Rate

)

All Nova Candidates do get £ 1.00 per hour extra (ALTHOUGH i DID NOT GET IT AND AM NOVA REGISTERED

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: looks like you were right JD

Am i missing something?

Are those rates really that bad?

Gurner:
Am i missing something?

dont ask

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewto … ht=#171782

Gurner:
Am i missing something?

Do a search on Jobcentre plus site for HGV in Liverpool and you’ll find them rates are good. I’ve had to travel to Middlewich to get 9.50 PH, for the last 5yrs or so i’ve always got over 10PH (sometimes well over) but i’ve had to work away to get it.

ive just seen the thread…

thanks for that coder you see i wasnt having a pop at you personally it was the rates and de poel who got my back up. as said before stobbies is a cracking job on the agency till de pole stuck their oar in.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

cheers buddy