J26 truckstop M25

Coming over on Monday 1st’s morning ferry (Bank holiday), got a delivery in Aveley in the afternoon, then park up till Tuesday morning for 2 more deliveries and a collection then return to France. My question is do you think that the above will be open on Monday afternoon/evening being as it is a bank holiday or will I have to suffer the pitts at :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Thurrock

Id give them a ring might let you in if your paying no free parking anymore.

Phone: 01992 809100

Bugger, just had a look at their web site and it says that they are shut on bank hols :cry: :cry: :cry:

So… smelly parking it is then

pierrot 14:
Bugger, just had a look at their web site and it says that they are shut on bank hols :cry: :cry: :cry:

There’s a truck stop at tilbury :wink:

Saved me some grief yesterday phoning ahead. Was going to stop riverside last night only to find they only open Mon-Thursday.
Who knew?

Just had a thought … South Mimms … they’ll be open
Yeah they are … for fuel only ( and the shop of course ) restaurant closed because it’s a bank holiday

pierrot 14:
Yeah they are … for fuel only ( and the shop of course ) restaurant closed because it’s a bank holiday

Don’t bother stopping g at South Mimms for food…

If you’re tipping in Aveley why not try Thurrock Services. It’s literally only 5 minutes up the road.

Smiffy123:
If you’re tipping in Aveley why not try Thurrock Services. It’s literally only 5 minutes up the road.

Page up mate … :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and read my opening post :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I was looking for an alternative to the § hite hole excuse for an overpriced smelly place to park my truck namely

THURROCK

Try Titan opposite COOP Thurrock

Lea road…if you’re not carrying valuables.

Lea road is decent for a walk into the Abbey or head up to basildon 15 mins on clear road and park up by the four seasons pub loads of space quiet and good price pint and tea

Park at the worlds end in tilbury, should be open on Monday and if it’s not it’s a short walk into tilbury for food

pierrot 14:

I stopped at Thurrock ■■■■ bowl when in the UK a couple months back.
Strange how truckstops in the UK dont open sundays and bank hols, anyone would think no one works these days.

fingermissing:

Only facilities there though are a toilet and showers. No food

commonrail:

Night-and-day:
Park at the worlds end in tilbury, should be open on Monday and if it’s not it’s a short walk into tilbury for food

Will be having the fridge going so probably best to stay in the services not in a residential area, but thanks for the info

pierrot 14:

fingermissing:

commonrail:

Night-and-day:

Will be having the fridge going so probably best to stay in the services not in a residential area, but thanks for the info

You’ll be fine at the worlds end pub with the fridge running if you park on the road that leads in to it as there are no houses near by its all industrial. Good grub in there too.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

pierrot 14:

fingermissing:

commonrail:

Night-and-day:

You’ll be fine at the worlds end pub with the fridge running if you park on the road that leads in to it as there are no houses near by its all industrial. Good grub in there too.

Bottom of Fort Road, know it well, but how safe for a part loaded trailer?

pierrot 14:

You can use your meal voucher in the main building of south mimms . Plenty of choice . All fast food but plenty of them

How much is it to park at J26 truck stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk