J26 truckstop M25

fingermissing:
Try Titan opposite COOP Thurrock

Don’t bother, it’s the worst truck stop I’ve ever stayed in. Very noisy and no food. Only a couple of portacabins for toilets and showers.

The whole yard is more of a yard for numerous companies and there’s constant trailer changes and stuff going on all night long.

Just an update, btw thanks for all the info , especially the one about South Mimms, didn’t know that you could use the voucher in the main services, will remember that for the next time.
Did actually end up in Thurrock, food wasn’t too bad in the E&D restaurant,
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: BUT JEEZ £33 for parking and food, when did that go up? :imp: :imp: Not as if the place has been spruced up at all, the bogs/shower area still smells like a sewer

pierrot 14:
Just an update, btw thanks for all the info , especially the one about South Mimms, didn’t know that you could use the voucher in the main services, will remember that for the next time.
Did actually end up in Thurrock, food wasn’t too bad in the E&D restaurant,
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: BUT JEEZ £33 for parking and food, when did that go up? :imp: :imp: Not as if the place has been spruced up at all, the bogs/shower area still smells like a sewer

£33 ■■■■■■■ quid?!!! :open_mouth: How the ■■■■ can they get away charging that, it’s not as if it’s secure parking either. It’s not like you get a 3 course a la carte menu for that either just your usual choice of fast food ■■■■■ or summat that’s been under the hot lamps for most of the day :unamused:
Has the meal voucher gone up with the price as well? I bet I know the answer to that question :wink:

Thank god i run on BG plates, used thurrock as a depot for ages.ha ha never paid a penny, but i saw more slashed trailers than i`ve ever seen in my career…at least you get a better class of thief in essex… :smiley: , and with an almost on site 24/7 trailer repair company… :smiley: :smiley:

Steve, the voucher is the same as before £10.
But as for the meals, not under a hot lamp, the fish was cooked fresh and so were the chips, the beans however were in a pot on a hotplate and so were the peas. All tasted good.