Asda Rdc Dartford Parking

Just been told i have a 3am tip at Dartford after my normal shift on Monday so i need to park up around 5pm, question is , can i park near to it to have my 9 hours rest ? or will it be on an MSA on the M25 for me ?

Just thought i would ask before i drive around and around looking for a safe place to park up.

Theres always Thurrock MSA on the north side of the river, as Im guessing your coming from the north. I was in Dartford (galleon boulivard) last sunday and didnt see anywhere suitable for parking nearby

i can only think of titan truckstop, or, maybe the cabin, both in thurrock.
wouldn’t fancy, thurrock msa myself.

Titan truckstop? What a [zb] hole!! Better off at Thurrock services or Esso station outside Circus tavern Purfleet.

Cheers peirre

i had a look on google maps and it don’t look parking friendly with it being just the other side of the crossing.

Thurrock it will be then.

3am booking time , any bets on when i will be tipped ? :smiley:

beware the esso at the tavern, clampers are in there now.

7368lee:
beware the esso at the tavern, clampers are in there now.

Ta m8

Bloody clamper’s :imp:

I remember when i was a lad, no wait that’s another thread :wink:

Koop:
Titan truckstop? What a [zb] hole!! Better off at Thurrock services or Esso station outside Circus tavern Purfleet.

i should have added, not used it myself, too close too home, was just, thinking of ideas. i’d have said the esso too, but as mentioned, clampers.

shows the state of parking really.
an area, this close too london, and surrounded by big ind estates, and yet, a total lack of good, secure parking.
anyone got boris’s email, think i’ll send him one.

there is a place at the rear of Harris Daf at Thurrock, don’t know the exact name though :blush:

possibly called the cabin, as has already been mentioned.

never stopped there or at Titan, so, don’t know prices

If you come off at jcn 1b (assuming your coming away from the bridge), up to the top and turn left at the lights. Follow that road (i think its the a296) over 2 or 3 roundabouts, just keep heading straight.
After a couple of miles you`ll come to a big layby on your left opposite a cafe.
Its either the merryweather or merrychest (i cant remember! :blush: )
Good food but they shut fairly early unless its a biker meet

You can park HERE.
Turn left at the lights into lower road, then take the first right, follow on down to the end of the buildings on the right. Park on the concrete patch, just before the entrance to Seacon.
You’ll be fine there.
It’s about 10 minutes from the toll booths.

Hope it helps.

I think he gets parking paid for… so i imagine he will be going to Thurrock MSA. If you do BTW go to MSA… As you are driving around the lorry parking, dont turn righ into actual parking area off service road, go straight on…there is some more parking around back of main building. The main park out front stinks to high heaven of [zb and [zb]

The back park is better…if you can get in around all the Irlam/Stobart trucks…i think its their southern operating base!!

I have seen a few foreign wagons parked up on the kerb on dolphin way itself but I wouldnt recomend it!! Theres a layby off J29 of the M25, halfway house I think its called.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

I ended off parking in a layby on the A1090 just by the premier inn, i sort of got pushed of at that exit and stopped there to have a coffee,another guy parked behind me and closed his curtains so after a bit i did the same .

Got up at 2 am , load still on and fuel still in the tank , winner.