Iveco Help anyone

I have been given an Iveco 7.5 t 54 reg for the week , and the ciigerette lighter is not working :open_mouth:

scary for me , I see a spare fuse in the ashtray but I cant find the fuse box anywhere ? any one know , Im in this all week and I think Im stuck in wales for a few days , thanks

The fuse box is in the glove box…

Im looking in it :open_mouth: cants see it , is it under stuff ?

Yeah, I think you need to pull the inside of the glove box out… failing that it may be under the glove box? But I am sure its in the glove box somewhere?

found the fuses , you take the glove box out !! :laughing:
but cant find a blown one :unamused: dont know what to do now , ill have to ask the garage when back :frowning: :frowning:
thanks for the help

blueroom1:
found the fuses , you take the glove box out !! :laughing:
but cant find a blown one :unamused: dont know what to do now , ill have to ask the garage when back :frowning: :frowning:
thanks for the help

Buy a box of matches or gve up smoking. :laughing:

Do you need the lighter for your sat nav?

tell the boss its ZB
and you want a D series

Yeah , sat nav free day today . gutted , but managed it just, Tommorow is London though different situation all together.
I have a good london A-z so that will get a day out the box as well.

I took it into the workshop and its getting power in the socket but none of the leads I have are showing a charge, I think the actual socket is damaged and not getting the power . The workshop looked at it and then said they dont carry spare sockets so looks like im screwed this week , time to dust off the maps !!
And no gloating from you old timers !!! :imp: :imp:

A sat nav will only send you into a river… :smiley:
never needed a cig lighter too drive a truck… :smiley:

dont need the lighter to drive it , just to point it the right way :smiley: :smiley:

blueroom1:
dont need the lighter to drive it , just to point it the right way :smiley: :smiley:

They are not cig lighters anymore, they are electrical distribution units and must have a functioning light inside for heath and safely reasons.