I've had an idea.....

Since I can’t get a job driving Class 2.

Should I take my PCV and set up a coach service bringing Polish drivers to the UK?

:wink:

:laughing:
Very funny :laughing:

You’d be quids in.

Andyroo:
Should I take my PCV and set up a coach service bringing Polish drivers to the UK?:wink:

Why ■■?. Most British Coach drivers get paid less than polish money, the attitude of most Coach drivers seeming to be one of we “earn good money” as they include tips in the wage, this a system that works great for them when they are sick etc & one which Coach operators are not keen to change.
Employing foreign coach drivers would only increase the expenses of most coach companies I know.

Andyroo:
Should I take my PCV and set up a coach service bringing Polish drivers to the UK?

I wouldn’t recommend it, very stiff competition from the many Polish firms already doing this run, including one firm who even have a house not far from here where the drivers and couriers stay between trips. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Although this was said tongue in cheek as neil said there are polish companies already doing it…and to add to this there is also a bulgarian company running a twice weekly service to Victoria (london) from Varna (bulgaria) and its very cheap…with 2 drivers and regular stops…you can visit their site here.
www.balkanhorn.com
but it was a good idea anyway…back to the drawing board eh !

And hope to see neil on the ferry now that i am going back to the international work…yes …got a job running to spain…Daf super space cab XL left ■■■■■■…1st trip sunday 6th feb…dover/calais to cadiz…see ya on board…
have a nice day

perhaps someone should ask Nolans transport about employing east europeans get his thoughts after loosing a few trucks !!! :frowning:

Andyroo:
Since I can’t get a job driving Class 2.

:wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Have you read Taffy’s Romania thread in the ex pats forum? :open_mouth:
Now that makes a change. :laughing:

[quote=…got a job running to spain…Daf super space cab XL left ■■■■■■…1st trip sunday 6th feb…dover/calais to cadiz…see ya on board…
have a nice day[/quote]

Nice one truckyboy, A decent bit of kit and a nice run aswell :wink:
Where you running out of?

Wish it was me, could do with a change of scenery and some sunshine :laughing:

Enjoy it,

Cheers, bullitt.

UnionJack:
perhaps someone should ask Nolans transport about employing east europeans get his thoughts after loosing a few trucks !!! :frowning:

What happened to Nolans? (just being nosy)
regards derek

truckyboy:
Although this was said tongue in cheek as neil said there are polish companies already doing it…and to add to this there is also a bulgarian company running a twice weekly service to Victoria (london) from Varna (bulgaria) and its very cheap…with 2 drivers and regular stops…you can visit their site here.
www.balkanhorn.com
but it was a good idea anyway…back to the drawing board eh !

And hope to see neil on the ferry now that i am going back to the international work…yes …got a job running to spain…Daf super space cab XL left ■■■■■■…1st trip sunday 6th feb…dover/calais to cadiz…see ya on board…
have a nice day

Hey Bob…glad to hear your back behind the wheel mate.

Bully

Nolans have lost a few …trucks …loads…drivers…■■?

to late turners of soham av beat ya to it :laughing:

There’s an election looming, perhaps we have an opportunity to ask some of the Bozo’s who come knocking on your door looking for votes what they intend to do about it.

Not racist or xenophobic, but charity starts at home, we should protect our own interests first.

Yes guys thanks for the words of support…got given a very green light.and a very healthy report…so had to start looking for something as i was getting bored, well im working for an o/d out of oxford..loads mainly from the birmingham area.and ships to spain..mainly to barcelona or cadiz..its on one trip on and one trip off although we did the first one as a double team..mainly cos he wanted to get to know me and see how i perform although we had met previously..hes a great guy to work with and work for.with a good piece of kit..its a dutch spec 95 XL left ■■■■■■ so its bigger than a standard super duper cab with little windows above..air con..huge lockers built on the side of the unit complete with huge fridge..so no worries for space..hes fitting a microwave to replace the one that was taken out by the previous owner..and satellite navigation..and buying another company phone..hes got it it all planned out and knows what he wants and what a driver wants..and if all goes well he will trade in this one and buy a new one..so we are all happy little bunnies..the shipping out is either poole -cherbourg...dover-calais..or the shuttle..its our choice really..we tried all routes to try and get a costing with regards to fuel and mileage etc..but wont really know the true cost until weve a few trips under the belt…but spanish fuel is 59p a litre…