ITV-THE VAULT

ive just watched this on tv.... where do they dig up the helpers from?! there was one on tonight who SAID he was a teacher.. the question was asked-who was the first british pm? this dippy plonker says margaret thatcher!!! MARGARET THATCHER!!! first pm!! now im no rocket scientist but blinking nora! even i no of prime ministers before her :open_mouth: … another one-a midwife… who did gengis khan lead? midwife- " ming?" its the bloody mongols you stupid person!!! i nearly had a coronary… pls tell me were not all this daft? pls pls pls…

In defence of the teacher could it have been possible that he didn’t quite hear or misunderstood the question and thought it was who the first female British PM was? Nerves with being on TV contributing to this.

In defence of the midwife… Nope no defence she was just dumb. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :smiley:

What’s worse is when they give wrong answers that have been given already but what really ticks me off is the doughnuts haven’t got a clue what the answer is but they insist on wild guessing in the vain hope of earning a couple of hundred quid but in the process they eat into the time left for the contestant ! By the way,anyone else trying to get on to answer the 6 questions?

FWIW I think the prog is a bag of zebidee.

So you don’t watch it then…?

tartanraider your right! “i wasnt paying attention but ill wing it anyway cos i`m thick and greedy” why oh why do they give the same answers that have already been tried!!! :smiling_imp: :imp: :imp:
lol rob you never seen it then? :laughing: :laughing:

tartanraider:
So you don’t watch it then…?

No. Watched it once and came to the inclusion it was zebidee.

Jonboy put your money where your mouth is mate heres the site:

www2.itv.com/thevault/index.html

I know a guy who went on there and won a few hundred quid they pay your fare to and from London pick you up ina car at the train station , so all it will cost you is a day off work and we promise to all watch it and have a laugh at your expense :slight_smile::):):).

Thought it was excellent the poor old squaddie was getting ignored by the contestants until he gets asked one question and bags £3,000 ! Not bad for a days work :smiley: