Happy birthday

Mrs Thatcher,

80 today a fantastic lady who ruled this country and tried to put the Great back in to it, took no ■■■■ from anyone and paid off all the Labour debts, took no ■■■■ from the unions, its just a shame she is too old to make a comeback but a very good case for cloning i hope they extract some genes from here so we can have another leader with the same balls as she had one day.

100% agree with you there jammy :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

simon

And its nice of her to share her birthday with my other half :laughing:

jammymutt:
… took no [zb] from anyone…

Especially the Argentinians back in 1982!

ooooh gotta disagree with you there - she started the rot which has taken the great OUT of britain (and you from the PRSY killsville - tut tut :wink: )

80 today a fantastic lady

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

some, me included, would probably disagree :wink: :wink:

We will celebrate her passing with a street party!

and everyone in our street will join in, and I live in number 142 and I am not half way down our street! :smiley:

TC:
We will celebrate her passing with a street party!

can I come as well :question: :question: :laughing:

jammymutt:
Mrs Thatcher,

80 today a fantastic lady who ruled this country and tried to put the Great back in to it, took no [zb] from anyone and paid off all the Labour debts, took no [zb] from the unions, its just a shame she is too old to make a comeback but a very good case for cloning i hope they extract some genes from here so we can have another leader with the same balls as she had one day.

Hey Jammy are you for real m8 :question: she was an old witch and liked nothing more than to shut companies down.I’ll quite happily bury the ■■■■■ upside down,that way she can dig her way to skippy land or hell.There again ■■■■■ don’t burn.Let’s hope she don’t make it to 81.

kitkat:
[she was an old witch and liked nothing more than to shut companies down…

Can you name these companies she shut down did she just wake up one morning and say “oh i think ill shut them down today??”, i dont know of any.!!!

Hmmmmm :smiley:

jammymutt:

kitkat:
[she was an old witch and liked nothing more than to shut companies down…

Can you name these companies she shut down did she just wake up one morning and say “oh i think ill shut them down today??”, i dont know of any.!!!

Hmmmmm :smiley:

Ravensgraig being the biggest one here in Scotland,millions of pounds worth of contract’s for oversea’s and she closes them.Hundread’s of people put on the dole, families life’s turned upside down.She was a waste of space.I can see you won’t agree so the best thing to do is agree to disagree.

This “wonderful woman” is the same one who was responsible for the introduction of the Council Housing “Right to Buy”. A fine idea in principle as it gave the less well-off a chance to have a real stake in their communities…except for one fatal flaw.

She also allowed the same Councils to mortgage their housing stock up to the hilt, so that when the tenants bought their homes there was no money available to replace the properties. The result? Younger people who were then unable to afford to buy homes on the open market were forced - and continue to be forced - to leave their local areas in search of cheaper property elsewhere, leading to a fracturing of communities and a breakdown in the social support networks which had worked so well for so many years.

This is particularly visible in rural areas - especially those such as Dorset, Devon and Cornwall where wages simply haven’t risen enough to fill the gap. It’s all well and good for the retirement and second-home brigade now, but they’ll be the first to complain when these areas die on their feet because there are no young people to provide the services and pay the same Councils to keep things in the manner and condition to which they have become accustomed… :exclamation:

And I won’t even start on the Poll Tax… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Her and her government caused much pain and sorrow to the working class in this country while being wealthy enough themselves to sail through with no ill effects, she won’t be ■■■■■■■ missed!

Lucy:
This is particularly visible in rural areas - especially those such as Dorset, Devon and Cornwall where wages simply haven’t risen enough to fill the gap. It’s all well and good for the retirement and second-home brigade now, but they’ll be the first to complain when these areas die on their feet because there are no young people to provide the services and pay the same Councils to keep things in the manner and condition to which they have become accustomed… :exclamation:

and Somerset :wink: It’s a big problem round here too.

My kids are 21 and 16 and there’s no way they ( or most of their friends) will ever afford the houses in this area, things were much better when the council still had houses !

milk snatcher! :open_mouth:

jj72:
ooooh gotta disagree with you there - she started the rot which has taken the great OUT of britain (and you from the PRSY killsville - tut tut :wink: )

Can’t see Tony Blair or the Labour Party putting the ‘Great’ back into Britain, can you? Then again, they can’t as we would appear to be governed by Brussells now!