Is Container Work THE work to get?

tonka236:
Thats easy Joe, Floor it towards the bay at top speed and at the very last minute swing the tractor unit so you end up jacknifing right on the bay doors. Bobs your uncle you can access the front box :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Seen that done dozens of times, but you always get one stupid bugger who forgets to open the doors :open_mouth:

Of course that isnโ€™t really possible but would be great fun to watch

joedwyer1:
after 1 week on containers i can confirm that it IS the work to get. I do a little bit of driving then watch t.v and do sod all then do a bit more driving and its quite well paid. the only thing is im finding it hard sleeping at night because there is no physical labour involved :frowning:

Keep that up Joe, and in a couple of years you,ll end up being a stressed out lard arse, with heart problems. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yep container work is THE work to get on, i do containers and very very rarely do the tip the ones i do, i have about three a month that go on a bay and they tip them in about 20mins, usualy its either box swap or trailer swap, monday to friday and always between 10 and 11hrs per day!! best job ive ever had, dont intend leaving anytime soon!! :smiley:

Buycrider:

joedwyer1:
after 1 week on containers i can confirm that it IS the work to get. I do a little bit of driving then watch t.v and do sod all then do a bit more driving and its quite well paid. the only thing is im finding it hard sleeping at night because there is no physical labour involved :frowning:

Keep that up Joe, and in a couple of years you,ll end up being a stressed out lard arse, with heart problems. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

cheers!

you mean like all the fatties i see down the docks they are a BIG incentive to excercise
I doubt il end up stressed though what is there to get wound up over?