Iran!!!!!!!!!

Yep saw this guy loading on the Norfolkline at Dunny

Took these photo’s on my new nokia phone and im well impressed

Spacemonkeypg:

What with?? The phone or the truck??!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bit of both my friend bit of both

firstly there is a few nights out driving from Iran to England and back and also… the truck was near mint condition

I’ve drunk chai with a group of Iranians in a Russian lay-by out of their trailer box and they were as nice a bunch of blokes as you could meet.

yea Monk and i bet you gave them your sandwiches and a can of coke you you ‘liberal person’ you,allways looking for the best in a potential… little bit of politics :wink:

Spacemonkeypg:

Yep saw this guy loading on the Norfolkline at Dunny

Hey Space…could you get in abit closer next time!!! :laughing: :laughing:

interesting pics!

3 iranian trucks photos taken by meself in Dover TIR Customs & M20 & Heston MSA

Most of iranian & turkish drivers are friendly and they intive me to join thier tea or meal foods :slight_smile:

Iranian drivers told me, Tehran to London - about 10 days driving journey

they driving throu to the Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Germany, Netherland, Belgium and France - more cheap running than driving throu the Former Yugoslaiva & Austria or ferry to Italy.

:laughing: four fines parking ticket from Heston Parking. he stay at Heston for 8 days! :open_mouth:

chrisy boy:
yea Monk and i bet you gave them your sandwiches and a can of coke you you ‘liberal person’ you,allways looking for the best in a potential… little bit of politics :wink:

looks like somebody had one too many lager shandies last night eh? :unamused:

I wonder wot there overnight money is lol

So what does this country import from Iran then ? guides in how to develop nuclear power without being sanctioned or inspected … Sorry the West is a better place without the likes of Iranian Trucks coming into Europe,

Do u all forget what the president did not so long ago…■■

EXCUSE ME! i dont do lemonade,im a lime dash man every-time! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

routier:
So what does this country import from Iran then ? guides in how to develop nuclear power without being sanctioned or inspected … Sorry the West is a better place without the likes of Iranian Trucks coming into Europe,

oh good gawd - let he who is without sin cast the first stone, it also wasn’t that long ago since much nearer neighbours were blowing up little lads in English shopping precincts - did we ban Irish trucks from transiting? Erm NO!

FYI mainly carpets and pistachio nuts :stuck_out_tongue:

jj72:

routier:

oh good gawd - let he who is without sin cast the first stone, it also wasn’t that long ago since much nearer neighbours were blowing up little lads in English shopping precincts - did we ban Irish trucks from transiting? Erm NO!

FYI mainly carpets and pistachio nuts :stuck_out_tongue:

there wouldnt happen to be people rolled up in those carpets now would there ?

i dont condone any terrorist activity nor anyone being killed but you seem to be casting your stones at the irish now, the english had no regard nor respect for any irish person in the 19th century so much so that they starved most of them to death and forced hundreds of thousands to flee. you also seem to be forgetting the sheer mysery and poverty the english inflicted on irish people in the 20th century. theres a couple of films you may like to watch the wind that shakes the barley and michael collins now, if you cant get hold of them pm me and i will send you a copy to you.

Betz:

:laughing: four fines parking ticket from Heston Parking. he stay at Heston for 8 days! :open_mouth:

nice pics ben, i bet he didnt bother paying his fines, and i wonder if moto have chased the company up?.. :laughing:

Well at least if he is a spy Iran’s plan to destroy England by poisoning our food will be cancelled as MOTO have beat them too it!! :smiley: :wink:

No comment.

You salldnt drive that close behind other

routier:
there wouldnt happen to be people rolled up in those carpets now would there ?

of course there are, a murderous mullah with a nuclear device in EVERY one :unamused:

routier:
i dont condone any terrorist activity nor anyone being killed but you seem to be casting your stones at the irish now, the english had no regard nor respect for any irish person in the 19th century so much so that they starved most of them to death and forced hundreds of thousands to flee. you also seem to be forgetting the sheer mysery and poverty the english inflicted on irish people in the 20th century. theres a couple of films you may like to watch the wind that shakes the barley and michael collins now, if you cant get hold of them pm me and i will send you a copy to you.

erm i’ll skip the modern history lesson thanks, esp from a plastic paddy :angry:

routier:
[the english had no regard nor respect for any irish person in the 19th century .

Relevance?

Harry Monk:

routier:
[the english had no regard nor respect for
any irish person in the 19th century .

Relevance?

None.

In any case the point being made by JJ was that we didn’t take it out on
innocent Irish lorry drivers because of the actions of terrorists - nor should we
on innocent Iranian lorry drivers.