Inbev Preston

Did anyone hear dhl lost the brewery work to k&n?

I heard about 4 weeks ago they have lost the work to KN/DOWTONS /HOYE

It was on roadtransport.com

Is it all inbev sites or just salmesbury ?

Tradeteam on their arse already… they had only just converted the cleaners cupboard into their office as well, shame…

bigtruck:

its all the sites i have been told its a( zb)job

Northern boy:

bigtruck:

its all the sites i have been told its a( zb)job

What a load that costs a fortune if it gets nicked but is virtually worthless, you get paid pennies to shift 26t but lose your truck for a day as you wait to get tipped or loaded?

Whats not to like?

W

i wish they would loose the Greene King job from Bury St Edmunds. and British Gypsum East Leake, 2 of the worst places ive been in 25 yrs of driving 99% of people wont give you the time of day, fork lift drivers wont speak etc etc.

kindle530:
i wish they would loose the Greene King job from Bury St Edmunds. and British Gypsum East Leake, 2 of the worst places ive been in 25 yrs of driving 99% of people wont give you the time of day, fork lift drivers wont speak etc etc.

agreed

kindle530:

Youve lost BG, so im told, its going / gone to CEVA, that contract changes every 5 years or so, its the dust, that makes them ignorant, completely bungs up the thought process :confused:

GK, I`ve always thought it was because they are too busy to talk :unamused:

They dont mess around with the empties IMO, although those local boys dont half look at you funny, when signing up the notes, too much IPA prehaps :open_mouth:

Tradeteam have lost 3 of their top 5 contracts recently.