weekend work

just signed up with 2 agencis today in bristol,as i only drive a few hours in the week i have asked them for weekend work only.They have both said there will be work available at magor, tesco/asda and possibly inbev the brewery formeley interbrew.We all know how reliable agencies are so we will wait and see what they can deliver.I told the agencie that i have a hi-hab and a moffett licence and they said the moffett licence is worth its weight in gold told me they dont have 1 person on there books with such a licence,oh well it looks like i will be able to name my price then if i am offered work with it,lol.
I quite fancy some work at the brewery supposed to be a very good company to work for , well when it was interbrew so i have been told.
I am off to fishguard in the morning with a load of plasterboard, 1 drop easy life but that run is so boring its right on the ferry terminal.
have a good week guys.
welshlad… :wink:

NIS in chipping sodbury is about your best chance of getting regular work in asda/tesco’s.

Which agencies have you signed up with?

have signed up with a company called five star recruitment, i believe they are a newish firm, and adr.

hi welshlad

if you contact welshman by pm he might have a bit of information about inbev as he does a bit of work for them and might poinr you in the right direction

good luck

jon