Vacancy in Thatcham, Berkshire

Have been talking to an agency as regards working for K+N Drinks Logistics from their place in Thatcham. I was due to meet them for an interview at the end of this week, but have had to decline as I was offered another job today. :slight_smile: I’ve got to pick the most sensible option for long term security so I chose the full time thing over the agency contract.

My lack of experience with artics didn’t seem to put them off, they are more interested in someone who doesn’t mind the graft and is likely to stick it. So they said anyway. So might be ideal for those of us with less experience. They offer full training right from the basics up to shadowing a crew and going out as a third man before they expect you to do it on your own, so the deep end won’t be quite so deep for the less experienced.

If anyone is in that area, and would be interested in doing the kegs and other bits to end user in their urban artics, PM me and I can forward the details for you to get in touch with the agency.

The adverts can be found on various sites online, but I can’t remember where I came across them.

I don’t want to step on anyones toes by posting it here, I have no affiliation with the agency or KNDL, which is why I’m not reproducing the advert directly. Just felt having let them down i’d do my bit to pass on the info to potential applicants.

Had a call about possibly this job, what they are looking is a multi drop artic work delivering to pubs and such like. If you like to manhandle barrels of beer etc then its a good job. There is also some wotk for K&N doing trunking work to RDC etc but they want 2 years artic exp for that.

WildGoose:
I don’t want to step on anyones toes by posting it here, I have no affiliation with the agency or KNDL, which is why I’m not reproducing the advert directly. Just felt having let them down i’d do my bit to pass on the info to potential applicants.

Hi WildGoose,

It’s not stepping on anybody’s toes if you post the details in the Driver Vacancies forum, which is accessible from the forum index page.

Or by clicking this link:

Just like you, I think it’s possible that some members might benefit from the tip you could give them. :smiley:

BTW, if you posted it in this forum, we’d only have moved it there anyway, so it’s no big deal. :grimacing:

Work for 12 hours, get paid for 9 if that is the time allocated by KN.
Exercise caution when working for 1st Step.

i worked for these for 4 years the first two via 1st step recruitment if you want an honest and true insight into the job pm me i only left a month ago