Immigrants getting beaten up by trucker in Calais

Tris:
Good on the driver, id buy him a pint.

+1 i wonder if all the ones that think…poor taliban getting picked on by those nasty truckies would think the same way if it dawned on them that apart from tramping all over their nice fresh imported vegetables with feet that have been walking through god knows what in the campsites,then depending on how long there in there for,there going to defecate and pee all over said load of foodstuffs,mostly there loose packed in open topped boxes,and to my knowledge no rdc washes anything before heading it out to the stores to be displayed on the shelf…mrs wifie goes shopping…oh look tristran,theres a lovely pair of peaches/avocados,et…lets all have some organic nicities for tiffin…they wouldnt be poor taliban once that aspect of organic intake struck them. on the other side,if the rdc knew the taliban was tramping over the fruit,then 1 condemmed load for the truckies insurance…good for the driver right enough.pity theres not more like him.

Freedom of information request for that windbag prat cameron. “What is the value of goods in transit in lorries entering this country that have had to be written off due to fouling by illegal immigrant contamination since 2000?”

The video can be viewed in the Euro forum,titled Rough Justice, posted by Bullit.

cav551:
Freedom of information request for that windbag prat cameron. “What is the value of goods in transit in lorries entering this country that have had to be written off due to fouling by illegal immigrant contamination since 2000?”

then theres the question…the ones they know about will be the tip of the iceberg same as drugs,ciggies,drink etc…what truckie is going to voulenteer that theyve been in the back so that the load gets rejected…none whatsoever,hence your eating what theyve been trashing without it being washed.

dieseldog999:

carryfast-yeti:
well done trucker :slight_smile:

+1…stopped too soon…you can see how competent the security plobber is when he walks away with the dog…though you might have thought the flipflop cameraman would have got a slap as well as the mobile being booted up and down the road for a while.i have absolutely no sympathy for thes people whatsoever.if france controlled their borders then there would be no problem as france is only being used as a transit point before its the land of the golden giro. :cry:

+2

Illegal immigrants beating up after lorry driver finds them in trailer of
his truck .Footage below.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … k#comments

truckman020:

dieseldog999:

carryfast-yeti:
well done trucker :slight_smile:

+1…stopped too soon…you can see how competent the security plobber is when he walks away with the dog…though you might have thought the flipflop cameraman would have got a slap as well as the mobile being booted up and down the road for a while.i have absolutely no sympathy for thes people whatsoever.if france controlled their borders then there would be no problem as france is only being used as a transit point before its the land of the golden giro. :cry:

+2

:smiley: .interesting to read the comments on the d/m webpage with most actually on the truckies side.most likely not what was expected…

Do you think for one moment that the UK would control it’s exit borders any better than the French do if there was another country to the West of us that had a better benefit system than us? … Of course not, the frogs don’t want them there and as they are intent on going one way only so the frogs are doing there level best to help them on their way, leaving it for us to deal with the problem!

“I sincerly hope the lorry drivers in question did not scuff their boots too much.”

:laughing:

Shame he didn’t beat them with a nice metal batton, I hope he had his steelies on too, but i wouldn’t say they got a proper beating , shame no broken knee caps , so they can’t try again soon

The media over here made a big thing of the drivers beating up on “migrants” FFS. Widh I’d been there to join in the fun.

And where’s my previous post gone mod’s ?

Is it still £2k fine per head? Fill (or swing) yer boots I say.

raymundo:
I think they got let off too lightly, a few more serious cases of ‘get outa my truck’ type punishment might just deter one or two more from trying it.

It would also have the effect of making the British government act to protect those poor defencless new British citizens in the making. We all know white European drivers from EU countries are fair game for government orchestrated abuse and extortion as we see in Calais with the manufactured merry go round of immigrants being found, drivers being fined, immigrants released a mile away and found again a day later in a different truck and a different fine being issued to a different driver etc…but the very second those non-white, British identity enhancing multi-cultural, preferably Islamic efforts are on the other end of the stick and a drivers defends his truck from breaking and entering and financial hardship including the loss of job and home due to the fines, it will be unacceptable and the politically correct, traditional Britain hating, university educated tree hugging hippies that call themselves our politicians and leaders will be all over it and new ways will have to be found of fast tracking tomorrows British people in to the country safe from the attacks and abuses of white racist bigots who just refuse to be bent over and shafted out of their hand earned money and just perhaps don’t want their countries changed beyond all recognition for ever.
With every one of these ‘Tomorrow’s British’ that enter the country, with their dependents that will eventually follow, and their birth rates, combined with the same for the millions that are already in the UK and every other western country, how long will it really be before the most common sound five times a day will be the call to prayer from mosques in every major and moderately sized British city and town?
I’m quite happy to see these people dragged out of trailers and beaten, but I’d rather see the above mentioned British ruling elite responsible for this whole thing be dragged out of their 6 bedroom mansions and private gated communities and treated in the same way first.

Ironically in this case the tree hugging hippies and their cheap labour import allies won’t know wether to support what is probably an east euro haulage operation with a damaged load.Or those ‘poor’ immigrants trying to get here to add to the continuing ever growing ‘advantages’ of the ethnic diversity agenda the best way they know how.

It will probably go along the lines of advising them to only try to find Brit registered trucks to hide in so as not to affect the workings of the continuing EU enlargement agenda.In which case Brit drivers will be warned no to take matters into their own hands.Or instead of a fine for bringing them in they will be charged with assault under UK law in French no man’s land having already gone through UK immigration. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Carryfast:
Ironically in this case the tree hugging hippies and their cheap labour import allies won’t know wether to support what is probably an east euro haulage operation with a damaged load.Or those ‘poor’ immigrants trying to get here to add to the continuing ever growing ‘advantages’ of the ethnic diversity agenda the best way they know how.

It will probably go along the lines of advising them to only try to find Brit registered trucks to hide in so as not to affect the workings of the continuing EU enlargement agenda.In which case Brit drivers will be warned no to take matters into their own hands.Or instead of a fine for bringing them in they will be charged with assault under UK law in French no man’s land having already gone through UK immigration. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Just imagine if they were to stick to UK only trucks to enter the UK, there would be entire ferries turning up in the UK with not a single immigrant on board!

The fine is going up to £ 3000, not sure when ?
The load maybe rejected on arrival, then the hassle of finding a depot that gets rid of it.
Or in some cases, the load will go all the way back to where it came from.
This is due to human waste in the trailer or on the goods.
I have heard of a load of Champagne being binned, at the cost of a million pounds.
The driver is correct in his actions.
£ 2000 fine is a lot of money if you live in Eastern Europe, why should he lose his house and job ?

The one word missing from the title is “Illegal” as in illegal immigrants.

They are breaking the law of trespass by being in the lorry in the first place. Then they are breaking maritime law by being on a vehicle deck during the crossing, then entering the UK illegally.

A three strikes law would mean that they would be locked up for a very long time as soon as they set foot on British soil and that’s exactly what they should do, lock em up in a tent city and then take em back to Calais when they’ve done their time.

I doubt they’d be so keen to return after that. They couldn’t play the human rights card as they were living in similar conditions prior to their illegal entry to the country.

However I can’t say I blame them for trying to get into Britain, with all the free stuff they get, housing, education, benefits etc.

The problem doesn’t lie with them, they’re trying to improve their lives, it’s the [zb]s (begins with a C) in Westminster that are the cause of the problem, they’re the ones that need dealing with.

I’ve watched the video a few times now, I still can’t find the bit that I’d find “upsetting” that I was warned about at the beginning.

What is needed is to get their Countries civilised so that no one feels the need to risk their lives trieing to come to the U.K.

alamcculloch:
What is needed is to get their Countries civilised so that no one feels the need to risk their lives trieing to come to the U.K.

Islam and sharia law aren’t compatible with civilised. It’s a waste of time thinking they can suddenly be fast tracked from the dark ages to the 21st century. The best thing we can do is let them get on with killing each other. If Saddam, Gadaffi and Assad had be allowed to do what they did best there wouldn’t be half the crap we see today. It’s our left wing uni educated ■■■■■■■ politicians that have caused all the crap we see today.