Daily Mail .. Illegals

paraphrased from todays Mail
Dramatic film of Wednesdays storming of the port
blah blah…British lorry driver…watched from his
cab as up to 100 illegals ran toward him at full tilt

I was watching news footage last night & wondered how these ‘immigrants’ have the energy to run around Calais docks at speed and/or scale 20 ft fences■■? They are supposedly sleeping rough & not eating properly - they have bags of energy tho’ & most look like they are in good physical condition and well-clothed!!! Just struck me as odd!!

They have a soup kitchen and free handouts in Calais…
Gotta be in good physical condition so they can get out of the country easily…

I’d put a massive sign across the top of that ‘security’ fence saying “Don’t come to the UK - it ain’t all that & it gets bloody cold!!” Along with some razor wire!!!

Lorry drivers told to avoid Calais after confrontations with knife-wielding immigrants trying to get in the UK.

ReturnLoads:
Lorry drivers told to avoid Calais after confrontations with knife-wielding immigrants trying to get in the UK.

Avoid Calais if you can, lorry drivers are told after confrontations with immigrants | Daily Mail Online

I’ve never done a ferry crossing, so maybe somebody could fill me in. If immigrants are behaving in a threatening manner, could you not just let them board your trailer, then when you get to border control declare the situation?

I’m guessing it’s not as simple as that.

£2000 for each one

As they get more desperate and the more their numbers increase we will see worsening violence and more brazen attempts to stop and board trucks. Next they will be removing the driver and taking the truck to ram their way onto a ship.
Hauliers must refuse to cross the channel until action is taken. Drivers getting hurt wont change much but as soon as it starts to hit the govt in the pocket they will act.
Its no good having check lists, locks and scanners when you are robbed and bleeding in a ditch outside Calais.
If drivers stand together in this they will have no choice, and everyone else involved in transport must back us.

rob22888:

ReturnLoads:

Avoid Calais if you can, lorry drivers are told after confrontations with immigrants | Daily Mail Online

I’ve never done a ferry crossing, so maybe somebody could fill me in. If immigrants are behaving in a threatening manner, could you not just let them board your trailer, then when you get to border control declare the situation?

I’m guessing it’s not as simple as that.

It could be a very difficult situation with them threatening lwith weapons now. Who knows what they could do they are desperate people.

Hmmm, coming through the tunnel in a couple of weeks
Paul

the tunnel is no better, they are climbing the fence, and trying to hang on to the hgv or passenger carriages , while its moving

This will only stop if the port is closed.

What is needed is a deterrent:

c1.staticflickr.com/1/113/29323 … 86d0a5.jpg

You can’t chuck 'em in jail - cos they’ve got human rights.
You can’t deport them - cos they’ve thrown away their papers.
You can’t jail them - cos there’s no room in the jails in the country(s) of offence.
You can’t tax them - because they won’t be earning enough to pay tax.

In fact we won’t be able to do anything more than what France can do (i.e.“nowt”) until we’ve left the EU, and re-instate some proper laws in this country that ride roughshod over everyone here, or trying to get here on a free mealticket.

No tax paid by culprit=No rights whatsoever.
Stick 'em in Jail, until they tell you where to deport them back to.

How many people voted Tory last time thinking they’d come down on Labour’s immigration laxes like a ton of bricks?
It didn’t happen, nor did the stripping away of Tax credits for non-jobs, nor housing benefits for people that can’t afford and don’t deserve to have a place of their own. Now they’ve been defeated in the commons on being nasty to the third who are taking the ■■■■ and needed to be “Bedroom Taxed” by support for the 2/3rds that it is grossly unfair to - like the disabled.

If you’re going to be nasty to anyone, you need to stop breathing, avoid benefiting any of your chums for a while, and hit the groups of people that the majority of society feel they could do without… I’d say right now that the groups in the firing sights should be illegal immigrants, convicted criminals at large, 3.14ies,and anyone carrying a weapon in public not licenced to do so… Perhaps we could add non-taxpaying wealthy people later. :smiling_imp:

Perhaps if UKIP took more interest in it’s supporters, they might be able to field a candidate in every seat in the country.

Betfair make “any other party than the top three” 90-1 to win the most seats, whilst Libdem languish on 300-1.

90-1 shots or even bigger prices do win races they were ‘not supposed to win’ based on price alone - so the more people that realise that voting UKIP isn’t a wasted vote - the better. At present, the vast majority of people who are intent on voting UKIP are that way inclined because they’re not scared of another labour government. Well, the immigrants are not either - but they won’t be voting UKIP because they’ve got a lot to thank labour for after all! :frowning:

I agree that the only way this can realistically be prevented is by leaving the EU, by:

• Preventing access to the ECHR and repealing the Human Rights Act
  • Not following EU dictats on access to benefits
  • Being able to freely remove those already here.

Why do these people want to come here? They’re not wanted and aren’t contributing anything to our society.

More broadly the immigration issue is on a lot of people’s minds, in spite of what the liberal left say.

Has anyone seen Benefits Britain or those programmes about all the Roma Gypsies coming over to places like Rotherham? Whole families are coming over with access to all sorts of benefits.

That can’t be right■■?

viking7000:
As they get more desperate and the more their numbers increase we will see worsening violence and more brazen attempts to stop and board trucks. Next they will be removing the driver and taking the truck to ram their way onto a ship.
Hauliers must refuse to cross the channel until action is taken. Drivers getting hurt wont change much but as soon as it starts to hit the govt in the pocket they will act.
Its no good having check lists, locks and scanners when you are robbed and bleeding in a ditch outside Calais.
If drivers stand together in this they will have no choice, and everyone else involved in transport must back us.

I think what we are seeing going on is a panic because of all the talk in the media about the French’s desire to ultimately rid themselves of all these camps. They want to get into Britain now before potentially ■■■■ hits the fan and action is finally taken to sort the situation out, action which is unlikely to see them all given a free pass into Britain.

I agree that any signs of violence, particularly with weapons, being shown towards drivers should result in some sort of boycott of the port. My biggest fear though is that the victims might actually end up being Frank & Margaret with their camper van. Surely, a private vehicle is the golden ticket as it’s far less likely to be looked over at customs. I certainly wouldn’t fancy being in a traffic jam waiting to get on a ferry at the moment.

rob22888:

viking7000:

I think what we are seeing going on is a panic because of all the talk in the media about the French’s desire to ultimately rid themselves of all these camps. They want to get into Britain now before potentially [zb] hits the fan and action is finally taken to sort the situation out, action which is unlikely to see them all given a free pass into Britain.

I agree that any signs of violence, particularly with weapons, being shown towards drivers should result in some sort of boycott of the port. My biggest fear though is that the victims might actually end up being Frank & Margaret with their camper van. Surely, a private vehicle is the golden ticket as it’s far less likely to be looked over at customs. I certainly wouldn’t fancy being in a traffic jam waiting to get on a ferry at the moment.

They should have police stopping drivers to check under vehicles.

Thankyou for your replies
i feel the reason for my post has been
overlooked maybe todays drivers are too young
or maybe its a long time since we have seen one

what am i on about

i was tickled by the use of the word TILT