Calais

Don’t see this on the news, and fully agree with him, someday someone will get killed then they will decide to try and do something!
express.co.uk/news/uk/492331 … ain-France

yes a major problem me if confronted i would hold the door open for them drive straight into the port park the truck in the middle of the search area open the doors find the police and customs tell them what happened and sit back in safety

If a fine was raised i would fight it on the basis of my actions of the above are not ones of someone trying to smuggle them in
if i was delayed i doubt the delay would be any greater than if they had been found on board without me knowing

if boss had a rant i would simply say im safe and well the trucks ok,and ask him what would he of done.

on a differant note i read that an immigrant had made it through calais hanging on to a coach axle last week and made it all
the way to Norfolk and the coaches depot whilst in the depot he was reversed over and died of his injuries.How the driver must feel is unimmaginable in this instance.

Border control, the french authorities have got to act oh and so to the British government on keeping its nationals safe as they go about their work. Cut the mampy pampy we will support you in the uk on benifits culture send them back to where they came from and give the benifits to the old the infirm and those that fought for our freedom like the Ghurkas,Charity begins at home let the migrants mother country look after them and we will look after our own

As i have said before, the government may be prevented from deporting them if the country of origin can’t be established, as well as other loopholes they will use once here to stay,

All is needed is a complete withdrawal of state handouts/benefits as well as exclusion from non emergency health care , So that by coming to the uk they are no better off than they would be in france or the rest of europe, there is nothing stopping the government returning them to france or the country they where in prior to landing here , time to get tough we cannot/should not sustain this any longer ,

We should have the right to bear arms, catch a Johnny trying to get in a shoot him.

Either that or invite them all to jump in and drive the truck straight off the quayside. Say a fox ran in front of the vehicle.

Or invite them all to climb in. Ring the gaffer and tell him your off to the nearest Arab country and tell them you’ve arrived lmfao.

Darktower:
Don’t see this on the news, and fully agree with him, someday someone will get killed then they will decide to try and do something!
express.co.uk/news/uk/492331 … ain-France

don’t see this on the news
why post a link to a news clip then :smiley:

Why not call the British Embassy in Paris and demand protection. If we all did it maybe they would get the message. We are entitled to this as British Citizens, read it on your Passport. We have human rights , pay taxes and keep the economy going so demand your rights.

NewLad:
We should have the right to bear arms, catch a Johnny trying to get in a shoot him.

Either that or invite them all to jump in and drive the truck straight off the quayside. Say a fox ran in front of the vehicle.

Or invite them all to climb in. Ring the gaffer and tell him your off to the nearest Arab country and tell them you’ve arrived lmfao.

Pr1ck

This problem has been ongoing for a very long time, and it seems that NO government is doing anything about it, or even talking about it, but just merely saying `OK we will let them wait for 3 months before they can claim benefits, fat lot of good that will do once theyre here, theyre here to stay, it has to be stopped now. Its non good turning their backs on the problem cos its not going away. Ignore the EU, and put a stop to what is affecting every British citizen throughout the land via schools, nhs, benefits, socoal care, child care, child benefit etc etc and its spiralling out of control, make them who are here to wait for 5 yrs, and only allow them any help if they are or have been working. There are hundreds claiming our benefits that have not paid one penny in, theres programs about immigrants who only are here to claim and then go back home to fund a lifestyle they cannot get in their home countries, and like i keep saying, once a child benefit is given, there is no more checks until that child is a minimum of 16 yrs old.

UKIP has the answers, they will get it sorted, but they need our support to get there, the others just wish it would go away, but it wont and our people are suffering because of their incompetence in government who have seemed to wash thei hands of it, and in the meantime our drivers are suffering the threats of violence and heavy fines, in my opinion i would like to see a blockade of calais port until someone takes notice.

iankav:

NewLad:

Pr1ck

Thanks :smiley:, don’t know why you just didn’t put prick though, what’s with the 1, ■■■■ auto sensor dodge attempt, you can also put arse hole.

iankav:

NewLad:

Pr1ck

Thats a bit harsh :open_mouth: someone has to be from Spalding :wink:

Also Rabbied Fox, more sensational :wink:

Calais is certainly a huge problem that won’t go away. Both governments turn a blind eye to it, instructing the authorities to offer little or no protection for drivers. In fact, if you delve much deeper into immigration issues, you’ll find the British government has its hands tied, not only by the European Parliament, but by Obama. It’s more complicated than that, believe me and I’m not going to enter into details here. That said, neither the French or UK governments are intent on doing anything and indeed won’t do anything to remedy the situation for the foreseeable future. Only when UKIP and France’s Front National Party (run by Marine Le Pen) gain power, will things change. In the meantime, the following suggestion, which some will hate the sound of, is to take united strike action both sides of the Channel. This may sound like a crazy idea. But, because you’re not going to be striking for pay related issues, it might just work. If you want change, you have to bring governments to ransom. If we all sit and moan, nothing will ever change. Believe me, the situation at Calais is the tip of the iceberg and you ain’t seen nothing yet!
Remember, you drive the very vehicles that are the lifeblood of, not only the UK, but the whole of Europe. Everything in our homes has to be transported by road. If you down tools every single one of us will suffer. The UK government can’t afford for that to happen. Britain is broke, as it is and the banks are nearing crashing again. If you guys strike and make it united throughout Europe, you will see change. You will put Europe’s governments on a knife edge. Empty shelves at the supermarkets is damaging to the GDP. No fuel delivered to the pumps hinders profit and, therefore, valuable tax payments to the government. Refuse collection trucks standing idle, means rubbish piling up and the risk of disease… I could go on! YOU have the power to change Calais and protect yourselves. Don’t let governments walk over you.