Imexpart

:confused: :confused: Has anyone on here had any experience of using a company called Imexpart based in Castleford for replacement parts. I am looking for feedback as I am thinking of buying parts from them for my MAN instead of using the dealers and wondered about quality and price issues and whether the parts were up to standard. :confused: :confused:

Thanks in advance for any input. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hi weve used imex in the past prices are cheeper than dealer quality is fine the last thing i think we had was a sunvisor for a actros after the driver hit a duck n smashed it

I always get parts my MAN’s from Imex, and they are always cheaper.
My local dealer recently put a clutch in one of them and when he presented me with the prices I freaked at him and got the parts for the Imex prices… happy days.

To try and tempt my to go back to the dealership they are offering a price match with Imex charges, but for me, I still use Imex as first choice as they have been good to me in the past. I now also use them for Merc parts too.

Give them a call, I doubt you will be disappointed.
They also have a branch in Minworth and a couple of others too, but cant remember where.

When Norman Lewis Tankers was primarily MAN, IMPEX had a van in the yard every day, sometimes twice. I doubt if Barry would have dealt with them if they were not any good.

No problems dealing with Imex, the parts fit & are loads cheaper than MAN dealers.

Fly sheet

We have MAN tractors & have used Imex in the past, decent quality, price & able to supply but the dealer in Gateshead is price matching (sometimes even cheaper) so we use a combination now. :sunglasses:

Moral is to check the price with both suppliers & take your pick who can supply 1st :smiley: :sunglasses:

Thanks to all for the replies I will give them a go. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: