Question: vehicle equipment

Hello everybody,
I’m currently looking for a cheap and high-quality supplier for vehicle equipment for professional purposes. The reason for this is that in the near future we would like to buy stable floor and wall claddings as well as shelves for the load compartment in a large amount. So far, we have only heard of Sortimo and Bott, but have no experience with it. However, the two providers seem to be very expensive - insofar as can be seen on the websites. Are their products worth their money? And does anyone already have experience with these? Or does someone know a cheaper alternative? Thank you for your help! Best regards, Jo

Jojox:
Hello everybody,
I’m currently looking for a cheap and high-quality supplier for vehicle equipment for professional purposes. The reason for this is that in the near future we would like to buy stable floor and wall claddings as well as shelves for the load compartment in a large amount. So far, we have only heard of sortimo.co.uk and Bott, but have no experience with it. However, the two providers seem to be very expensive - insofar as can be seen on the websites. Are their products worth their money? And does anyone already have experience with these? Or does someone know a cheaper alternative? Thank you for your help! Best regards, Jo

After 40 years in this game, the words “cheap” AND “high quality” are never to be found in the same room, never mind the same sentence …Watcha see, is watcha get :wink:

Good evening Jo

Please send me a PM - I have over 2500 vehicles per year fitted out by various companies in the vehicle enhancement market place so glad to give you a steer on who is best at what

Regards
Ed

Am I wrong or is this as close as to what you can get to an advert without stating the obvious ■■?

raymundo:
Am I wrong or is this as close as to what you can get to an advert without stating the obvious ■■?

So why not press the triangle button and report the thread and let the mods decide

peirre:

raymundo:

So why not press the triangle button and report the thread and let the mods decide

I did that and the link has now gone with the annoying pop ups.

peirre:

raymundo:

Without saying too much, this post was on our radar before it was reported. :wink: