"I'm not talking to you lot..."

Is the only reason i can think of why this driver parked his cab like this to sleep :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why do you think this driver parked like this?? to stop them selves falling out of bed??

How do you get the unit to do that with the trailer staying in postion? just put trailer brake on and put a hard lock on the wheel :question:

It’s supposed to make it less noisy with the fridge running for the driver to sleep, stops it ‘booming’ between the front of the trailer and the back of the cab.

Coffeeholic:
It’s supposed to make it less noisy with the fridge running for the driver to sleep, stops it ‘booming’ between the front of the trailer and the back of the cab.

ah i see, less noisy for them but more noisy for everyone else because the sound fridge isnt muffled :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

at least they parked as far away as possible but still be in the truck park, for a change :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley:

Cruise Control:

Coffeeholic:

ah i see, less noisy for them but more noisy for everyone else because the sound fridge isnt muffled :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you sure it’s not summat to do with Feng Shui? Maybe he’s an East-West type of guy. :laughing:

You could have named and shamed him because Grocott paint the drivers name on the cab :laughing:

Where is that ? Leicester Forest or Rothersthorpe maybe ■■

Oh and yes,he’s done that to try and get away from the fridge motor. If he had a pin lock,he could have dropped the trailer and gone and parked round the back…even quieter ! :slight_smile:

Feenix:
Where is that ? Leicester Forest or Rothersthorpe maybe ■■

hmm, let see who correctly guess first… prize for the winner** its none of the above though :smiley:

**prize yet to be decided.

Reading? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
Reading? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, my guess is that he’s sleeping cos the curtains look as if they’re drawn. :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

Now, where’s that taxi I ordered■■?

Cruise Control:
hmm, let see who correctly guess first…

Lonewolf Yorks will get this in two seconds flat, but my guess is Chester Services on the M56.

mabe he’d been running bent :smiley:

Looks like Donny Services on M18?

Would be interested to know who the Bedfords driver was, as I do work for them on the agency and have just in fact finished my shift there today.

Ken.

Are you parking for the night driver

Yes mate

Ok just park on the right at an angle…

Normally see them with the trailer dropped and unit pulled forward with the airlines at full stretch

I would say,M1 Toddington Services,Southbound.

extrucker:
I would say,M1 Toddington Services,Southbound.

we have a winner :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i wonder if he was made to pay twice,for taking two slots up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mr B:
mabe he’d been running bent :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: