I'm no royalist, but

:blush:

Yes they can.

I do agency work for a company that has just done that to a guy who had just recently joined them. He pulled a sickie, his wife then brought a long term sick note in, and they fired him. Something methinks to do with your trial period, and the fact in the case of this guy, if he’s done it so soon, they are thinking that he’s likely to do it regularly.

Thing is, his old man works for the same company, albeit in a different department.

Ken.

â– â– â– â– â– â–  by dinner time I like your style. :slight_smile:

:grimacing:

:smiling_imp:

allseeingeye.jpg

What’s with the :blush:

Looks like someone created a thread,then lost their bottle :exclamation:

He was on about pulling a sicky tomorrow so he could go out drinking tonight, and im assuming he realised he wasn’t quite as anonymous as he thought when he remembered a picture of his truck is his avatar.

That’s my take anyway.

switchlogic:
He was on about pulling a sicky tomorrow so he could go out drinking tonight, and im assuming he realised he wasn’t quite as anonymous as he thought when he remembered a picture of his truck is his avatar.

That’s my take anyway.

hahaha!!,yeah you are probably right there :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

switchlogic:

That’s my take anyway.

That pretty much sums it up :laughing:

Going in tonight.

Well we all get caught out sometimes!

QILF !!!

pimmer73:
QILF !!!

:laughing: :bulb:

heard of â– â– â– â–  ?

Queens about 85!!!

Think you mean DILF or DILILF!!!

Or FQILF. :wink: