If you needed any more proof

…that the law is an ■■■ then check this headline from the local paper in my home town. :smiling_imp:

greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news … rt-ordeal/

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

44 Tonne Ton:
…that the law is an ■■■ then check this headline from the local paper in my home town. :smiling_imp:

greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news … rt-ordeal/

You know the worst part of that story for me is that the story does not surprise me … and it should :smiling_imp:

What a sad reflection of the law :unamused:

This is one law that has needed to be changed for many many years, you should have a right to protect your property in this country. In America if you kill someone in self-defence chances are you get off, yet in this country someone just hits another over the head protecting his property then you are to blaim even if was self-defence :unamused:

Oh, hat a relief that the rights of the young man were protected and that he’s helped to get back on track.

And how dare than mean, evil grandpa, attacking young guys in uneven battle, as they obviously lack of his life-long experience even moan about the justice!

Well… It seems it’s nothing new here:

Sadly it’s new, but it seems to be taking on very well back in my home country… :frowning:

The young oaf should have got 6 months jail and the old guy should have a compensation order to cover the damage to the car.