Idiot stuck...

Driving up the A59/Ormskirk Rd in Liverpool this morning, I was suddenly, but not unexpectedly stuck in a jam.

What caused this horrendous snarl-up?

Some fool in a 6 axle 44 tonner thought it’d be quicker to turn round by simply driving over the grass central reservation, and he got hung up… :unamused: :unamused:

It wasnt Bugcos was it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im having da ja vue here cause the same thing happened last monday just under the rail bridge by parfitts :open_mouth:

jon

Clarky:
It wasnt Bugcos was it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheeky ■■■■ havent been stuck for nearly two weeks now!!! :smiley:

You done any painting recently mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

passed again today… dug himself a nice hole…

niall_y:

Nice to see we truckers have a bit of sympathy for our colleages …WTF is wrong with some drivers on here… :imp: aint we got enough dicks trying to do us down…aint you ever made a mistake under pressure …PRATTT

What really is sad is you actually took photos FFS :imp:

thecoder0:

whilst driving. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

maybe the said driver wasnt trying to do a u turn but was…

taking a photo and wasnt watching where he was going. :confused:

hang on… he tried to turn round on a dual carriageway, by cutting across the central reservation… and then his trailer was blocking 2 lanes of traffic on a major arterial road into liverpool…

so no, I HAVE NO F’ING SYMPATHY FOR THE GIMP :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

and i was stopped when i took the photo… set of lights…

niall_y:
hang on… he tried to turn round on a dual carriageway, by cutting across the central reservation… and then his trailer was blocking 2 lanes of traffic on a major arterial road into liverpool…

so no, I HAVE NO F’ING SYMPATHY FOR THE GIMP :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

and i was stopped when i took the photo… set of lights…

ROB IS THAT YOU ?

thecoder0:
ROB IS THAT YOU ?

dave your caps are still on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

thecoder0:
ROB IS THAT YOU ?

dave your caps are still on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I KNOW :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

whos rob?

Rob k , a username on here. Gone missing unfortunately.

thecoder0:

niall_y:

Nice to see we truckers have a bit of sympathy for our colleages …WTF is wrong with some drivers on here… :imp: aint we got enough dicks trying to do us down…aint you ever made a mistake under pressure …PRATTT

Coffeeholic… Doesn’t… well acording to him !!! :laughing: